Type keyword(s) to search

Eve: Let Me Blow Ya Mind

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Eve came a long way in three years co-hosting the show. She grew a lot. I remember when she first started, she seemed shy and holding back. Slowly but surely, Eve came out of her shell and found her voice. God bless her as she starts the next chapter of her life.

• Love 5

I love Eve and I'm sorry to see her go but I understand why she can't handle the back and forth and the uncertainty of the future. I hope all her dreams come true.

I wonder who and how many will join the panel next. This show just isn't strong enough for a rotating cast. 

• Love 1
On 7/23/2021 at 10:45 PM, rmcrae said:

Eve's new show on ABC with Brandy is going to air in the fall: https://thatgrapejuice.net/entertainment/2021/07/abc-reveals-debut-date-for-queens-starring-brandy-eve-naturi-naughton/.

I don't think I'll be watching, but I hope it does well.

Ditto. I do like Eve, was a fan of Brandy and 3LW, so the show does appeal to me. I just watch enough stuff as it is! lol 

On 10/15/2021 at 7:03 PM, rmcrae said:

I'm so happy for her! 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Ditto. I do like Eve, was a fan of Brandy and 3LW, so the show does appeal to me. I just watch enough stuff as it is! lol 

I'm so happy for her! 

I remember Eve discussing her fertility issues on the show so I'm especially happy for her and Max with the lil' bun in the oven. Hopefully the same can happen for Adrienne on The Real and her hubby Israel too.

• Love 5