Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: The Forecast Manufacturer

Of course the bomb-defusing drone was H.E.L.P.e.R.

Gary running Cobra Kai for new young henchmen is kinda perfect. Of course he's terrible at it.

It says a a lot about how far Hank has come when he doesn't want to go on an adventure. Finding a girl will do that.

The Creep was neat. He was supposed to be Deathstroke, right? I loved all the Guild tech, plus all the callbacks like the Butterglider and Grover Cleveland's Presidential Time Machine. Was HE the one who stole St. Cloud's lightning rod? I think we would've seen it. I hope we get answer on Billy and Rusty using the time machine.

It was actually good to see Rusty having a victory. He stopped the weather machine with the help of Billy and his thermo regulating suppository. 

So we have closure from the Black Widow story: Rusty got a restraining order, but now cyberstalks her. Wow, Rusty. And speaking of closure: Yep, Sirena is cheating on Hank with Dean. How did Knife Bear know about all this?! Also...wow, Knife Bear. Who the hell is he, and how did he know about Sirena and Dean?! And the S-464 plot finished, too. Dr. Mrs. erased his memories AND eliminated the OSI agent in the process. 

Next week is the finale already?! It's been ten weeks?

Edited by Galileo908
  • Love 2

Hank seems to be getting more and more deranged as time goes by. Before the head injury, I mean.

"This isn't Build-A-Bear!", followed several minutes later by a Scare Bear appearance. Nice!

Regarding the Jimmy Hendrix reference: One of the "Purple Haze" singles did in fact have "The Wind Cries Mary" as its B-side.

Once again the Monarch manages to score major badass points with the Guild thanks to dumb luck.

Next week preview: A Guild Commando unit (you can tell by the logo on the belt buckles) uses teleporter tech in an attempt to kidnap Rusty.

• Love 1

Why hasn't anybody told Rusty to drain the pool??? You don't let it freeze up!

I've seen several online theories as to how and why Scare Bear showed up to rescue Hank from closed head injury and hypothermia in order to rend the Venture Brothers apart; my favorite is Scare Bear is actually Future Hank, driven mad by time travel and his attempts to fix the errors of his life (how else would SB know when to show up to save him AND where to take him?)

Leave it to Hank to have Capgras Sydrome BEFORE his head injury and near freezing to death. 

(edited)

Who didn’t see Dean and Sirena (Derena?) coming? I don’t think we’ve seen the brothers have a huge and serious fight, but we might get one next week. Or next season, in early 2020.

Monarch is still a lucky bastard. Time travelers come in long enough to distract Mission Creep, resulting in a fatal lawn dart to the head. Man, the Peril Partnership must he lame as hell if he was leader. In terms of hoarding, maybe he’s related to St. Cloud.

As a fan of G.I. Joe way back in the day, I approve of “Forecast Manufactuer.”

This week’s tee: Dragon Finkelstein. Too white for me, and too white in concept. ? Is Gary running it, or just helping out?

Edited by Lantern7
On 10/1/2018 at 11:36 PM, Snookums said:

I've seen several online theories as to how and why Scare Bear showed up to rescue Hank from closed head injury and hypothermia in order to rend the Venture Brothers apart; my favorite is Scare Bear is actually Future Hank, driven mad by time travel and his attempts to fix the errors of his life (how else would SB know when to show up to save him AND where to take him?)

I thought of the bunny immediately. 

Hank was way way way too whiny for me. I find it in character but wow annoying. 

I liked Rusty going on a mission and actually doing something cool. 

I actually hope they don't explain the time travel. Hilarious.