Type keyword(s) to search

Cheyenne Floyd: Neither a Teen Mom Nor an OG

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I'm also extremely curious. This was a friend of theirs? He and Zach must have had some sort of beef for it to escalate like that.

I wonder if the truth will be made known, or we just get some watered-down version of it.  Because this person attempted murder on Zach and his family. Children. (I can't even put what I think should happen to this person because it is not PC.) So there's got to be something big behind it.

• Sad 2
  • Love 2

I am sorry for anyone to experience this. It's got to be terrifying.

I think this is so bizarre. I don't actually know anyone ( and I've lived a lot of years) who has been shot at period. I don't know anyone shot at in a car, with their family. I don't know anyone shot at in a car, with their family, by someone they know.

Also, can I just say, I don't know people who are engaged interminably... like I though you got engaged to get married???????

(and yes, I am OLD)

• Love 2
On 9/10/2022 at 5:21 PM, Polliwollidoodle said:

I am sorry for anyone to experience this. It's got to be terrifying.

I think this is so bizarre. I don't actually know anyone ( and I've lived a lot of years) who has been shot at period. I don't know anyone shot at in a car, with their family. I don't know anyone shot at in a car, with their family, by someone they know.

Also, can I just say, I don't know people who are engaged interminably... like I though you got engaged to get married???????

(and yes, I am OLD)

It is bizarre and absolutely not normal!  I also do not know anyone who has been shot at.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 9/14/2022 at 3:21 PM, heatherchandler said:

It is bizarre and absolutely not normal!  I also do not know anyone who has been shot at.

Yeah...I mean it makes me wonder what kind of crap Zach is into...I know he's had some DUI's and doesn't have a job, so what does he do other than sitting around the house with Cheyenne? This seemed like a very personal hit job.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/28/2022 at 5:40 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Yeah...I mean it makes me wonder what kind of crap Zach is into...I know he's had some DUI's and doesn't have a job, so what does he do other than sitting around the house with Cheyenne? This seemed like a very personal hit job.

I agree that it seems like that. From the amount of times the car was shot to the fact that the shooter(s?) didn't seem to care that there were children in the car, it's pretty scary and it really makes me wonder what Zach did or who he got involved with. Or maybe he knows something he's not supposed to know.

On 9/29/2022 at 11:23 AM, theghostofmtv said:

They are getting married today. I’m sorry but I would’ve left him after he put me and the kids lives in danger. There’s definitely more to the story. I can’t believe she’s still marrying him. 

I'm curious where Cory stands on this. They all seem to get along but that was his child in the car too.

• Love 2
On 10/3/2022 at 2:43 PM, MaggieG said:

I agree that it seems like that. From the amount of times the car was shot to the fact that the shooter(s?) didn't seem to care that there were children in the car, it's pretty scary and it really makes me wonder what Zach did or who he got involved with. Or maybe he knows something he's not supposed to know.

I'm curious where Cory stands on this. They all seem to get along but that was his child in the car too.

And her family??? What the hell? Her father and stepfather aren't all over this and making Zach come clean? Zach's "friend" almost killed off their daughter and grandchildren and they just act like no big deal? I get that Cheyenne is a domineering, bossy brat that they all seem to placate lest she blow up at them but hell, this is huge and their seeming lack of anger at Zach is astounding. I'm also incredulous at the fact that this story was squashed in he media. I had no knowledge of this until this show aired in September. How did MTV get the media to  comply with squashing this? From the looks of Zach's hair which has grayed overnight, he has a lot of stress related to the near death hit job and the pressures of fatherhood/impending wedding. As for Cory...I would hope that he had a strong discussion with Zach about what happened that wasn't on camera...otherwise he seems like he doesn't even care when he interacts with them on camera.

• Love 4

Here is a nice summary from Reddit regarding the reason behind the shooting that Cheyenne and Zach are being very evasive about.  The woman making these claims is the mother of the shooter's child, and she is no longer with the guy.  Sounds plausible.

This woman is claiming that Zach stated the conflict was because she slept with him and tried to start a relationship but he wasn’t interested. She is saying that’s ridiculous because why would her baby daddy go after Zach for not wanting to be in a relationship with his baby mama?

Her claim is that the conflict originated because Zach owed her money, he paid the debt with stolen credit card info and so the payment didn’t clear. She claims he scams people in similar ways all the time. This debt led to her baby daddy and Zach having beef, Zach put a hit out on the baby daddy, baby daddy found out and went after Zach to shoot him.

She says she recognizes her bd was at fault for the shooting and deserves his punishment for that. But feels Zach is lying to his family and not taking responsibility for putting his family in danger by being involved in street life, putting hits out on people etc.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 3
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Here is a nice summary from Reddit regarding the reason behind the shooting that Cheyenne and Zach are being very evasive about.  The woman making these claims is the mother of the shooter's child, and she is no longer with the guy.  Sounds plausible.

This woman is claiming that Zach stated the conflict was because she slept with him and tried to start a relationship but he wasn’t interested. She is saying that’s ridiculous because why would her baby daddy go after Zach for not wanting to be in a relationship with his baby mama?

Her claim is that the conflict originated because Zach owed her money, he paid the debt with stolen credit card info and so the payment didn’t clear. She claims he scams people in similar ways all the time. This debt led to her baby daddy and Zach having beef, Zach put a hit out on the baby daddy, baby daddy found out and went after Zach to shoot him.

She says she recognizes her bd was at fault for the shooting and deserves his punishment for that. But feels Zach is lying to his family and not taking responsibility for putting his family in danger by being involved in street life, putting hits out on people etc.

Very interesting. I always wonder how Zach and Cheyenne afford their lifestyle. I know they get paid good money for TM but I don’t think it’s enough to pay for that particular lifestyle.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 10/18/2023 at 3:04 AM, zenme said:

Very interesting. I always wonder how Zach and Cheyenne afford their lifestyle. I know they get paid good money for TM but I don’t think it’s enough to pay for that particular lifestyle.

I don't think sleeping with somebody's wife pays much!

What kind of street life is Zack involved in?  Ill never understand why Cheyenne married that do nothing man!

I don't think Cheyenne's fathers say much about anything.  They all just love the $$$ the show delivers to them!

• Like 2