Type keyword(s) to search

Buffy Calendar

• Start Topic

image.png.5f18653e252ea38529e84994e0e02c0d.png

Wait, what?  A Xillow-rific picture in the Season Three promo shoot?  Intriguing.  I guess the photog knew about the upcoming "fluke" storyline, huh?

Also, never noticed Willow's wristwatch before.

Edited by Halting Hex
2 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

Wait, what?  A Xillow-rific picture in the Season Three promo shoot?  Intriguing.  I guess the photog knew about the upcoming "fluke" storyline, huh?

Or he just saw Becoming, Part 2. Or he/she thought they look cute together.

Speaking of... I've been trying to figure out why exactly does this Xillow-rific Season Two promo pic illustrate the Bellylove song from 3x01 on YouTube for quite a while. Does this song have anything to do with W/X and their story or is it because they were the ones who listened to it the night the band was playing at The Bronze?

1249502451_JulietLandau-Primetimer10.jpg

Awww, Dawnilla!  So much better than Spuffy.  (But then, what isn't?)

DAWN:  Buffy, stop!  Drusilla is my girlfriend! You have to accept that!

BUFFY:  No, I don't!

DAWN:  Come on!  She got a SOUUUUUULLL for me!!

BUFFY:  Yes…but it was Spike's.

DAWN: Hey, she was insane then!  So she made a mistake!  God!

BUFFY:  So, you're going to date my stalker?

DRUSILLA:  Oy, piss off, Slayer.  You wanker.  Me and the niblet are going to have some bloody fun!

DAWN:  Yeah. GET OUT, already!

(BUFFY groans.)

Edited by Halting Hex
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, lembergwatcher said:

April 4

1979 Ryan Tasz (Ryan Taszreak), an American actor who portrayed Ben in S.02E.19 I Only Have Eyes for You.

Ben Straley, per the shooting script.  Cordelia thinks Buffy is "crazy" to reject him, because his family owns the local department store.  Another possibility sacrificed to BAngel.  Sigh.

22 hours ago, lembergwatcher said:

Me after realizing Nicholas Brendon (Xander from Buffy) & Shannen Doherty (Prue from Charmed) were born on the exact same day. Are they soulmates or what?..

Well, Andy may have been a cop and Anya a demon, but…

Spoiler

they ended up with more in common than 3/4 of a name, as I've probably made too obvious to anybody who still hasn't seen Time and Time Again, I suppose.

Not that I'm huge for BAngel, but there is a certain appropriate nature to this particular episode (the motor for the key longterm plots in the role SMG is most identified with) having been broadcast on Sarah's birthday.  As "presents" go, it beats a demon's arm in a box, six days to Sunday.

(Although, as Darla dies in the episode, you could argue it would make a nice prezzie for Alyson, as well.  But given that Julie Benz has gone on to many other roles, apparently she grew past mean-girling her co-stars and so the point is moot, anyhow.  [I have a feeling that if JB had tried that sort of stuff on Dexter, Jennifer Carpenter would have sat her down and hard.  But JMO.)

On 4/24/2020 at 1:01 AM, lembergwatcher said:

If you ever see that  👆 face and hear this 👇 - don't try to steal your sibling's significant other or kill your high school principal ☝️!

April 24

2001 - S.05E.18 Intervention was originally broadcast.

Then again there's Oz and his feather boa?

And within the show, Devon tells Oz he could get "any girl [he wants]".  Just because we didn't get random scenes of Oz dodging groupies didn't mean that it didn't happen.  They can't show everything, after all.