Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Just now, nodorothyparker said:

I know Madison making her big last stand with the road flare was supposed to be moving or something, but it just makes me think of Susanne Sugarbaker showing off her fire baton routine  Yes, I'm old.

Ahahaha! Now I’m gonna see it that way too! Love it!

• Love 3
Just now, Primstone said:

Alicia and Charlie may have made a grudging bond with either

Oh, of course they did.  So, therefore, the devil child will be the catalyst for all of them getting back together as one happy little family.  gag.  

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, raven said:

mean, I have nothing against bears personally, I just don't want one wandering into the yard.

Older child has had recess cancelled before for bears on the playground.  I was surprised the first time I ever heard of it, but I guess they usually meander on if they don't find anything to eat.  

Sadly the bear conversation is more interesting than most of this episode.

• Love 3
Just now, chick binewski said:

Ofelia? So no one wants to guest on TTD?

They're going to talk about how amazing the Charlie and Alicia actresses are, I'm sure.

Sooooo now that we got this bottle crap out of the way, maybe they will concentrate on flying zombies and the interesting characters.

• Love 3
Just now, chick binewski said:

Random question - has anyone stuck with Preacher for 3 seasons?

When they changed the date it came on for the 2nd season is when I fell off watching it.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Ofelia? So no one wants to guest on TTD?

That'll be quite the conversation.  "Is your character still dead?"  "Yep."

Oh hell, does this mean each episode will be a bottle showing how each group rode out the storm?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Older child has had recess cancelled before for bears on the playground.  I was surprised the first time I ever heard of it, but I guess they usually meander on if they don't find anything to eat.  

Sadly the bear conversation is more interesting than most of this episode.

I mean, I'm not going to feed them or bother them, the dog poop bagged in the trash should make that too gross for them, but they break into people's houses and stuff. 

I know it's ridiculous, bears are my phobia.   I actually saw coyotes crossing my yard before but I don't worry about them for some reason.  My old lady 3 legged dog is always on the leash.

2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Random question - has anyone stuck with Preacher for 3 seasons?

I gave up in the first season.  It's supposed to be good but I couldn't stand any of the characters and thought the show was pretty boring.  It should have been something I liked though.

• Love 1

So I'm guessing they're gonna follow 3 - 4 different groups through the same storm in parallel over the next 3 - 4 episodes.  I don't mind if it happens naturally and they take some time  for character development.  Usually though, these writers don't split up the groups naturally.