Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Straight Through The Heart

(edited)

FBI lady is crazier than Stahl. There is no universe where you invite him into your house and drink wine with him. You'd have to go through some real logical hoops in order to believe his version of events where Harlee was the mastermind of all of his misfortunes. Also if she was that smart and devious, she'd be the police commissioner by now.

Either Woz and his crew are really hated, Intelligence is really feared, or some combination of the two, because they statistically should have had at least one other patrol car show up at the shoot out just because they were completely clueless about was going on with the two units.

I hate that they're hinting that Tess may join Ramsey and the Intelligence unit.

Harlee did right thing, which is baffling Stahl. Ha! And as shady as Harlee is, she almost certainly has a good alibi for Gina's death.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Harlee did right thing, which is baffling Stahl. Ha! And as shady as Harlee is, she almost certainly has a good alibi for Gina's death.

Yeah, Stahl did make it way too obvious with planting evidence in her car tbh.

• Love 6

I don't like that they're hinting that Tess might jump ship to the intelligence unit either. She's obviously frustrated but I can't see her ditching the crew unless she felt betrayed by them. It doesn't feel like she blames any of them for her current position, she knows what she got involved with and understands the consequences to a point, it's just no longer sustainable. I mean, Woz offered to help her pay off her debt--I think something major would have to change in the dynamic of the group to get her to switch.

Maybe they'll do a fakeout with us and she will appear to switch loyalties only to be a mole for the 64 in the end?

Is the female intelligence officer incapable of ever lowering her left eyebrow?

Hah, I think Stahl is a great villain but I also live for his plans not working out. Love how he was counting on Harlee doing the wrong thing when she realized it was such an obvious setup that it made more sense for her to be honest.

• Love 6

I don't know what Stahl's plan is with Harlee. He wants to "heal" her, but tried to get her busted and put in jail?

And what's up with Stahl and the FBI lady. She's ... what? to him? And she's all pals with him? I didn't get that at all, except it's creepy.

Again I get real heat between Harlee and the guy on the other cop team. Steamy. (No pun intended.)

For a journalist, Woz's son is sure fast to believe whatever anyone tells him. What happened to fact checking, dude?

So Woz takes a drink and falls to the floor, clutching his back but not moving. Poison? Not a heart attack, he's grabbing the wrong part of his body. Back spasm? What's up with that?

Tune in Sunday and find out I guess.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, saber5055 said:

So Woz takes a drink and falls to the floor, clutching his back but not moving. Poison? Not a heart attack, he's grabbing the wrong part of his body. Back spasm? What's up with that?

Tune in Sunday and find out I guess.

The bullet from the kid that shot him is still in his back, lodged near (or maybe in) the spinal cord. A couple episodes back, his doctor talked to him about how dangerous it would be to do . . . almost everything he does because the bullet might move and paralyze him. I'm guessing the bullet moved and he fell.

Frankly, I expected the fallout to occur when he more or less went from the doctors office to the gay bar with the intention of getting beaten up. 

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, rur said:

The bullet from the kid that shot him is still in his back

Oh, thanks rur. I totally missed that. Funny how I can watch a show and not catch the most important dialogue. Duh!

• Love 1

Not a problem. I just recently sat through most of a movie thinking two separate characters were the same person. I don't know how I missed all the information at the beginning that clued in the rest of the audience.

I totally missed something with regards to Stahl and the FBI agent.  I went to the bathroom form 2 minutes (and obviously didn't care enough to pause it) and I come back and she's hanging out with this psycho in her living room.  What the fuck?  Did he turn her, or is she just really dumb and believes all his bullshit?  The guy is clearly unhinged.

• Love 2

I assumed that Stahl and the FBI agent are working together, because she was not at all surprised to see him, and she made it sound like this wasn't the first time he had randomly showed up. I'm not sure why exactly they're working together, though...

• Love 5