• Start Topic

Extreme Aggressor
Compulsion
L.D.S.K
The Fox
Derailed
A Real Rain
Fisher King, Part 1

The Popular Kids and The Tribe are history, and the next round is open! This is the LAST time we're voting against two. 

My votes: The Fisher King Part 1 and...hmmm....The Fox (I love them all, though!) 

Hee---yeah, I think I forgot to warn you guys that the game gets increasingly agonizing with every passing round. But, hey, hasn't CM tried to teach us all that torture can sometimes be entertaining? ;) 

• Love 1
(edited)

Except the torture shown in episode 14 of Season 9! That non entertainment should be forgotten forever.

(Sorry - I still haven't got over the disappointment of this episode!)

Edited by Old Dog
  • Love 1

The Fox is gone, but we have a tie for that second spot between Fisher King Pt 1 and A Real Rain. Just vote for the one of those two you most want eliminated, and I'll try to end this after three voters! 

My tiebreaker vote: Fisher King Pt 1 

Extreme Aggressor
Compulsion
L.D.S.K
Derailed
Fisher King, Part 1

Willowy voted first so, alas, A Real Rain has been, er, washed right out of the game ;) The next round is open! We're down to voting against just one.

My vote: Fisher King, Pt 1

Derailed.

Hee---Derailed is actually one of my top five of the entire series! These are tough, torturous times...S4 will probably be even more painful than this one :) 

• Love 1

Our Fantastic Four:

Extreme Aggressor
Compulsion
L.D.S.K
Derailed

My vote: LDSK (I really love it...I think I'm just even more attached to the other three)

*sob* Derailed (which is definitely my favorite of S1 and one of my all-time favorites of the series) has crashed, and we have our final two:

Extreme Aggressor
L.D.S.K

My two favorites of S1 are gone, but this is still a great final two. I'll vote against LDSK. 

(edited)
No No No! This is too hard! We should have stopped at the top three!

Hee! Well, if it's any consolation, I think we'd agreed that afterwards the top three (or was it five..?!) from each season would compete in a 'best of the best' tournament, so we'll see those episodes again :) 

It looks like Extreme Aggressor is our S1 winner! Ready to continue the enjoyable torture with S2?! 

Fisher King Part II

P911

Perfect Storm

Psychodrama

The Aftermath

The Boogeyman

North Mammon

Empty Planet

The Last Word

Lessons Learned

Sex, Birth and Death

Profiler, Profiled

No Way Out

The Big Game

Revelations

Fear and Loathing

Distress

Jones

Ashes and Dust

Honor Among Thieves

Open Season

Legacy

No Way Out II: The Evilution of Frank

My votes: 

The Big Game

Distress

Jones 

...I know these aren't the three 'worst' episodes, but for whatever weird combination of reasons, they're probably the three I'm least likely to rewatch! 

Edited by mstaken

The Big Game

Revelations

Jones

Wow this is gonna be a haaaard season! 

Also huzzah for Extreme Aggressor!! Best series opener I've ever had the pleasure of watching!

(edited)
Honor Among Thieves

Heh---I know this one isn't long for this game, but it's kind of a guilty pleasure of mine :) I love getting to meet Elizabeth Prentiss and seeing a glimpse of her relationship with her daughter, which (for me!) sheds a lot of light on Emily's character and motivations. 

Edited by mstaken
  • Love 2

Heh---I know this one isn't long for this game, but it's kind of a guilty pleasure of mine :) I love getting to meet Elizabeth Prentiss and seeing a glimpse of her relationship with her daughter, which (for me!) sheds a lot of light on Emily's character and motivations.

Same here! I actually rewatch this one quite often, fast forwarding all the case parts and just watching Em and her mother. It's not even a guilty pleasure; where my shame gland is, there's a second awesome gland.

My votes:

Fear and Loathing

Jones

Psychodrama

• Love 1

Fisher King Part II
P911
Perfect Storm
Psychodrama
The Aftermath
The Boogeyman
North Mammon
Empty Planet
The Last Word
Lessons Learned
Sex, Birth and Death
Profiler, Profiled
No Way Out
The Big Game
Revelations
Fear and Loathing
Ashes and Dust
Open Season
Legacy
No Way Out II: The Evilution of Frank

Distress, Jones and Honor Among Thieves are our first victims, and the next round is open! 

My votes: 

The Big Game

Profiler, Profiled 

Fear and Loathing