Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Elimination Game

• Start Topic

Yes, the title was changed to that, SSAHotchner. Had you never heard about this before? It's not that big of a deal, regardless, but there was a title change, and the episode still goes by both, depending on who's writing about it. Here's a screencap of the Wikipedia entry:

yatBcXn.jpg

• Love 1

Elephant's Memory

Sorry, but I love Damaged for the scenes with Hotch & Reid, and the cute bit at the end where Reid doesn't get the "sittin' in a tree" song. But I can see that Damaged is on its way out. :)

And you don't love Elephant's Memory for all the Reid? That ep is nearly ALL Reid. :)

No, because I'm first a Hotch fan. Reid's story in Elephant's Memory broke my heart, but to me Damaged is a better episode. But I'll survive its elimination. :)

Damaged is really good for showing the level of Hotchalance that is pretty scary (and sexy), and ultimately his appreciation in the car for Reid's stepping in. I love it for that.

EM is different for me because he's at his best leadership/friend role with Reid. I love the gentle but firm upbraid on the jet, and his quiet encouragement to 'catch the rest of that movie', when they both know it was nothing of the sort. 

Willowy I completely agree with your assessment of the episodes Damaged and Elephants Memory.

This next elimination is another one that is rather difficult for me.

I really liked Rossi in Limelight.His face face was priceless when Hotch suggested he should take Reid with him.And of course Reid getting all excited about going on a road trip was adorable.But than you have Seven Seconds.An episode I thought Prentiss was awesome in.

*SIGH* I guess I will go with Limelight.

• Love 1

Elephant's Memory is our S3 winner! And now for the fabulous, wow-this-is-going-to-be-hard S4...

Mayhem

The Angel Maker

Minimal Loss

Paradise

Catching Out

The Instincts

Memoriam

Masterpiece

52 Pickup

Brothers in Arms

Normal

Soul Mates

Bloodline

Cold Comfort

Zoe's Reprise

Pleasure is My Business

Demonology

Omnivore

House on Fire

Conflicted

A Shade of Gray

The Big Wheel

Roadkill

Amplification

To Hell...

...And Back

As always, we'll start out voting against three :) 

(edited)

Argh---this is hard already! I guess the three I'm least likely to rewatch are...:

Brothers in Arms 

Roadkill

To Hell...  

Edited by mstaken

This is excruciating!! ARGGH! To quote Emily in my first choice: "Ohhh, this is gonna suck!"

52 Pickup - The Viper? Ick.

Soul Mates - Sicko suburban dads on the hunt? Ick.

Conflicted - Adam/Amanda? Ick.

Soul Mates - Sicko suburban dads on the hunt? Ick.

Heh---it just shows how mileage varies, because this one is actually among my very favorites of the season :) 

• Love 2

Brothers in Arms is history, but we have a five-way tie for the remaining two spots among: Demonology, Roadkill, House on Fire, Cold Comfort and ...To Hell Just vote for the two you most want eliminated!

My tiebreaker votes: Roadkill and ...To Hell, but I'll change if necessary!  

(edited)

Mayhem
The Angel Maker
Minimal Loss
Paradise
Catching Out
The Instincts
Memoriam
Masterpiece
52 Pickup
Normal
Soul Mates
Bloodline
Cold Comfort
Zoe's Reprise
Pleasure is My Business
Demonology
Omnivore
House on Fire
Conflicted
A Shade of Gray
The Big Wheel
Amplification
...And Back

Tiebreakers end after the first three voters whenever possible ---I'm sorry I wasn't around earlier on to close the round :) In any case, Roadkill and ...To Hell are history, and the next round is open! 

My votes: 

Mayhem

Paradise

...And Back 

Edited by mstaken

Paradise

House On Fire

Cold Comfort

Also I think you can be forgiven for not getting here earlier since you spent today, YOUR BIRTHDAY, being a good daughter and playing nursemaid to your recovering dad! 

QoAAycg.jpg

• Love 1
Also I think you can be forgiven for not getting here earlier since you spent today, YOUR BIRTHDAY, being a good daughter and playing nursemaid to your recovering dad!

Awww... *blushes* Thank you!!! And now I'm going to relax with some junk food and quality time with a few fictional serial killers. What? Isn't that how EVERYONE celebrates their birthday?! ;) 

• Love 2