Sex, Birth and Death
No Way Out
The Big Game
Revelations
Ashes and Dust
Open Season
Legacy

No Way Out II: The Evilution of Frank 

I was hoping to wait for willowy, but I won't be around much today and figured I should end it now! Psychodrama, Fear and Loathing and Profiler, Profiled are history, and the next round is open! 

My votes:

Big Game

Revelations

P911

It is a really good showcase for our boo... I just can't watch him get hurt like that, ever again. Not into the whumpage. Love the Hotch and JJ hugs at the end, though! ;)

A bit of whump was  OK and showed off MGG's acting skills. However if they decide to dredge up the drugs in Season 10 I won't be able to watch anymore! About time they showed good things for Reid - promotion, awards, happiness...

Fisher King Part II
P911
Perfect Storm
The Aftermath
The Boogeyman
North Mammon
Empty Planet
The Last Word
Lessons Learned
Sex, Birth and Death
No Way Out
Ashes and Dust
Legacy

Open Season, Big Game and Revelations are history, and the next round is open! We're down to voting against just two :) 

My votes: P911 and...hmmm...maybe Lessons Learned. 

Fisher King Part II
Perfect Storm
The Aftermath
North Mammon
Empty Planet
The Last Word
Lessons Learned
Sex, Birth and Death
No Way Out
Ashes and Dust
Legacy

P911 and Boogeyman are today's casualties, and the next round is open! 

We're still voting against two. I'll be back when I can figure out which two to vote against, but please start voting :)

Gotta say I'm surprised that "Frank" is getting multiple votes. Freakin' LOVE that episode and think Carradine's Frank is the best worst kind of UnSub. Brilliant, verbose, self-aware, and most definitely EVIL. He's even charming on some subterranean level, which it's said a lot of the most prolific killers are (like Bundy and Manson). He always makes my top ten UnSub list. 

I like the episode, but we're at that tough stage where I like pretty much all the episodes! I guess for me NWO Part II is, like many CM finales, just a little overblown and trying-too-hard-to-be-bigger-and-more-shocking--but-not-always-making-it-ish :)  But, yeah, the Unsub himself is definitely compelling. 

I'm surprised at the votes for Lessons Learned. I'm not the biggest Emily fan but I thought this episode very cleverly cemented her role in the team and it was great to have a very different storyline from the usual serial killers.

North Mammon is gone, but we have a three-way for that second spot among No Way Out II: The Evilution of Frank, Perfect Storm and Lessons Learned. Just vote for the one of those three that you most want eliminated! 

I'll go with NWO Pt II as well, and the next round is open:

Fisher King Part II
Perfect Storm
The Aftermath
Empty Planet
The Last Word
Lessons Learned
Sex, Birth and Death
No Way Out
Ashes and Dust
Legacy

We're still voting against two! 

We have a three-way tie for two spots. The lucky candidates: Perfect Storm, Ashes and Dust and Legacy. Just vote for the two of those three you most want eliminated! 

Perfect Storm is gone, so the choice is between Legacy and Ashes and Dust! With difficulty, I'll cast my tiebreaker vote against Legacy, and the next round is open:

Fisher King Part II
The Aftermath
Empty Planet
The Last Word
Lessons Learned
Sex, Birth and Death
No Way Out
Ashes and Dust

This is the last time we'll vote against two :) 

My ugh-this-is-so-hard votes: Lessons Learned and Aftermath