Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

So basically every HG has to explain to Sam why they are a good person and are going to do "good, happy things for themselves." Talk about letting a power get to her head.

I don't...I don't even know if it's about a power.

I think Sam's....actually, I can't even guess what she's thinking. Maybe it is about the power. 

All I know is Sam's going cuckoo bananas more than ever. 

• Love 2

I was half expecting her to propose an alliance (although she would never call it that) between her, Brett, Haleigh, and Rockstar, and who knows who else as soon as she started in on wanting to move forward with good people.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Sam to Brett: "You come from a wealthy family. You're used to money and know how to use it. You won't run around and spend everything on drugs and become a drug addict if you win."

Um, what lol?

And he said, "Thank you."  What else can you really say to that?

• Love 6

Sam sure has a power all right. Within 25 minutes I went from thinking she's a somewhat nice if dim girl to a power-hungry ass. Fuck these interviews with people and asking them if they're worthy of her or not. 

• Love 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't...I don't even know if it's about a power.

I think Sam's....actually, I can't even guess what she's thinking. Maybe it is about the power. 

All I know is Sam's going cuckoo bananas more than ever. 

I think maybe she really did get paranoid that she was going to get backdoored because she made reference to the DR planting these seeds in her head or something.

• Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

I think maybe she really did get paranoid that she was going to get backdoored because she made reference to the DR planting these seeds in her head or something.

But...but she ASKED SCOTTIE to backdoor her!

Did she forget about that? It sounds like she did.

DR has learned their lesson to maybe not try to manipulate Sam into their twists anymore. Girl turns cray-cray. 

• Love 9

She wants to get the message out to the other HG's , who have been hearing  that she wants to go home, that she does NOT want to go home. She is there to stay and play and promote the people she likes.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

DR has learned their lesson to maybe not try to manipulate Sam into their twists anymore. Girl turns cray-cray. 

Ummm... maybe THAT’S been the point of Sam’s passion play?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sam to Brett: "You come from a wealthy family. You're used to money and know how to use it. You won't run around and spend everything on drugs and become a drug addict if you win."

Um, what lol?

She doesn't know Evel Dick but she knows Adam Jasinki? I'd say she read it on TMZ but shucks, that country bumpkin over yonder there don't know nothin' 'bout computers or fancy stuff like that. *insert Gomer Pyle laugh here*

• Love 2
1 minute ago, missyb said:

She wants to get the message out to the other HG's , who have been hearing  that she wants to go home, that she does NOT want to go home. She is there to stay and play and promote the people she likes.

She was acting like a life coach. I was really confused though. Why does she want assurances from ppl that they're going to do "good, happy things" with their money? Wtf?

• Love 6
(edited)
1 minute ago, missyb said:

What does the upstairs crew think about all that ?

Not much. Kaitlyn sort of made it all about herself again and the rest of them are just nodding off as she talks about herself.

Accoreding to Jokers here is Sam's breakdown of the house's finances:

7:39 PM PTSam: Kaycee and Tyler are in the middle wealth. Rachel is from the wrong side of the tracks but she did stuff to pull herself out. Winston and JC also from wrong side of tracks. Scottie is poor, lots of bills. Haleigh is baby, will be fine no matter what -PowerofVito

7:37 PM PTSam: Kaitlyn is wealthy too. She talks about her grandmother at the country club. You don't go to college for music, sleep til 10 then mediatate and write your blog without some sort of backup. -PowerofVito

7:35 PM PTSam to Brett: "You come from a wealthy family. You're used to money and know how to use it. You won't run around and spend everything on drugs and become a drug addict if you win." 

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Figster said:

Sam's the moral center of the house, y'all!  Just ask her, she'll tell you lol.  She even said to Brett that they'll need to get other people to do their "dirty work" because she could never ever do such things lol.  I just can't even.

For a second, I thought maybe she was asking Brett if he would be her henchman.

• Love 3
Just now, missyb said:

What does the upstairs crew think about all that ?

Not really sure, but they seemed as confused as Brett.

Speaking of, didja know that Brett was a total asshole to Rockstar when he went to summon her to go talk to Sam? 

Well, according to Rockstar, he was. 

(In reality, he was very chill and nice to her). 

• Love 3
(edited)

Can us feedsters just vote to evict JC right now, because I swear, half of the fish all season are because of him singing (25% is Kaitlyn "singing").

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
(edited)

So did Kaitlyn just get pissed at Rockstar because of something she said about Brett?  I came in on Rockstar saying something about Brett and the power and then Kaitlyn said,  "I need to go lay down."  And then right after, Haleigh said to Rockstar, "I can't believe you just said that." in an annoyed way.  Then Haleigh got up and walked away.

Now Haleigh is bitching to Bayleigh about how Faysal's been treating her like a dick.  Bayleigh says it's probably because Haleigh rejected him.  Haleigh wants to know why he can't just be her friend.

Edited by zorak

Scottie is annoyed with Kaitlyn because she was telling people he said that if Brett has a power, he's putting her up.  He is confronting her saying that is not what he said.  He says he didn't use those words.  He said that his words were:  "The only thing you have to be worried about is if Brett has a power."

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Scottie is annoyed with Kaitlyn because she was telling people he said that if Brett has a power, he's putting her up.  He is confronting her saying that is not what he said.  He says he didn't use those words.  He said that his words were:  "The only thing you have to be worried about is if Brett has a power."

But I thought her intuition was, like, literally never wrong?

• Love 3

Tyler now is your time to make a break for it! She’s telling you to leave! 

If Kaitlyn ever gets nominated she’s going to be a freaking nut case. She can’t even handle not being in the block lol 

• Love 8

It’s Rachel’s birthday and no one seems to know or care. She’s dressed up all nice. I think she’s really sad about it. She was hoping B.B. would give them alcohol. 

She says she assumed B.B. would make a big deal out of bdays since they’re so isolated from the outside world.  I can’t blame her for thinking that. It sounds hurt B.B. to shell out some money for bdays.  

• Love 2

Rachel: *moves Haleigh's Hamlet book* "Ew, what the fuck is this? A pad?"
Angela: "Nothing phases me anymore."

Heh. Welcome to Big Brother. I'm still not over the Raven and Matt condom drawer from last season. 

• Love 1

While Scottie's group spills things about Kaitlyn and wonder why their alliance keeps failing, Winston/Rachel are talking about dates and meeting everyone for the first time as they swing on the hammock.

Winston chatting about Brett now and talking about moving in with him. 

• Love 2

Scottie spilled the Bros throwing Kaitlyn under the bus, and now Scottie wants to tell Kaitlyn.

Meanwhile, Rachel is telling Winston that Brett is a tougher person to beat in the long run and she says that she could beat Winston. He's very self aware and knows that she's right. He may be a paranoid person, but he's self aware.

• Love 2

LOL, S6 think they have the votes to get Brett out. 

They believe JC, Tyler, and Kaitlyn will vote Brett out now. Bayleigh also thinks Sam will keep Winston over Brett. They all think Sam likes Winston and hates Brett.

This is why their alliance sucks.

• Love 8

Scottie is having someone summon Kaitlyn so he can tell her that Brett was pitching to him the idea of taking Brett off the block and putting Kaitlyn up in his place.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Scottie is having someone summon Kaitlyn so he can tell her that Brett was pitching to him the idea of taking Brett off the block and putting Kaitlyn up in his place.

I need to go to bed! But I also don't want to miss this happening live.

Kaitlyn claims while she was sleeping before they came to get her that she got a hit that Brett and Winston came to Scottie.  She wants to call a house meeting.  I so want this to happen.

Oh god, there's gonna be a house meeting because Kaitlyn now knows about the Bros throwing her under the bus. 

The thing about this is that Kaitlyn seems more excited by the drama than mad. I genuinely thinks she cares more about being part of the drama, rather than the actual intent itself. 

This'll mean her mind will easily be changed later if she does think about voting Brett out.

• Love 2

Faysal just told her to not have a house meeting because it'll be bad for her game.  No!  I want to see some drama!

Kaitlyn says she's 90% love and light and 10% go fuck yourself.  She says she's very near the go fuck yourself part of herself.  

• Love 2

That was anticlimatic. Kaitlyn blew up and Brett stood there, acknowledged that he did what she said, and then he calmly continued washing dishes. 

Tyler's not happy. He was standing in the corner during this, and now is outside, talking to Kaitlyn. 

• Love 1

Well, that was an underwhelming confrontation.  The only one who got worked up was Kaitlyn.  Brett just kept his cool and the rest of the house stood around silently awkward in the kitchen.

Now Kaitlyn is threatening to DOR.  She's pissed nobody followed her out to the backyard when it was over.

• Love 1

Kaitlyn's complaining about her friends not coming out.

Well, no shit. They're not your friends. They manipulated you into blowing up for their own entertainment because they don't give a shit. Also, you JUST went outside two minutes before. Calm down.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't even handle this.

Kaitlyn's not just blowing up HER game, she's blowing up everyone's game that she can, and she doesn't even seem to realize it through her own narcissism.

I can't even. This is hilarious. I can't wait to see what Bayleigh does with this information. If she goes to tell Scottie right away, I would be pleased.

This was turning out to be a very boring week, with Winston likely going and nothing to really show for the episodes on Wednesday/Thursday, besides some wavering on which bro is the target.

Now, Kaitlyn could end up being backdoored if Bayleigh tells Scottie, and I'm ALL FOR IT.

I still want Winston to go.

Question is, will this be what finally gets God out of the tub, at least for a few mins? 

In a perfect world, all the goodbye messages say something about how it’s for the highest good, too.  

• Love 3

Now after an extended fishcam we have Rockstar and Faysal sitting outside on the couch with a crying Kaitlyn.  Rockstar is telling her that Swaggy talked a lot of shit but he would've taken Kaitlyn to final 5 (yeah, not so convinced of that based on things Swaggy said).  

Kaitlyn says she's upset because she really thought Brett was her friend.  She doesn't care about Winston, says he is a loser.

She says she feels like an idiot for everything, mentions Swaggy while she sobs.

Kaitlyn bawling:  "I'll never be able to take that back.  He was so deserving of it."

• Love 1