Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, zorak said:

I really hope that Kaitlyn splinters off from Swaggy's group before the vote happens this week and they can get her to switch to save Sam.

I think that's who they are targeting for the sympathy vote?

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Bayleigh and Swaggy just confirmed it. They, like, totally did it.

Gross!

• Love 1

Now the HOH crew is talking about if they should try to get a sympathy vote for Sam from the other side and when to try to do that.  Tyler said he's just letting things unravel and that they should try to get the sympathy vote right before the vote because if you do it too soon, there's too much time for them to ponder it plus the fact that the other side thinks Tyler is with them.  They said that they need to show Kaitlyn that they can have fun with her because right now she's having more fun with the other said. Now Tyler is recapping all the drama that unfolded between Kaitlyn and the other side today.

Apparently Swaggy did not take even one bite of Faysal's Hamazon delivery that he was able to share with the other houseguests.  I guess Swaggy made a comment along the lines of that it was Faysal's punishment and he just needed to deal with it.  Faysal overheard and was pissed.

• Love 2

Kaycee is dissing Faysal and the other side for being whiny and acting like the vegan ham was so hard to eat.

I think Swaggy didn't want to eat it because he thought it was nasty. 

Tyler is discussing how he might try to pull in Kaitlyn.  The girls who are in HOH with him told him he should approach it from the angle that he is leery of leaving Steve in the game because he's afraid that Steve will come after him whereas Sam told him she would keep Tyler safe.  They wanted to know if Tyler thought he could pull in Kaitlyn and Haleigh.  Tyler said Haleigh is a lost cause.  She's too close to Rockstar and Faysal.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I think Swaggy didn't want to eat it because he thought it was nasty. 

I'm sure that's exactly what it was but I think it was a bad look for him that he didn't even try it because it sounds like a lot of the others did.

(edited)

Tyler said that he could probably get close to Kaitlyn for a conversation about the vote. When Rachel asked him how he would go about starting said conversation with Kaitlyn, Tyler's response is that he would start out by talking about how good Kaitlyn and Tyler's relationship is in the house "...and then... go from there."

Great strategy, dude. How is it not obvious that Tyler's playing the middle?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

I'm sure that's exactly what it was but I think it was a bad look for him that he didn't even try it because it sounds like a lot of the others did.

I agree. I think it also backs up what Kaycee was just saying calling them out over it.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Tyler said that he could probably get close to Kaitlyn for a conversation about the vote. When Rachel asked him how he would go about starting said conversation with Kaitlyn, Tyler's response is that he would start out by talking about how good Kaitlyn and Tyler's relationship is in the house "...and then... go from there."

Great strategy, dude. How is it not obvious that Tyler's playing the middle?

But now they're really talking the specifics about how Tyler is going to try to reel Kaitlyn in.

(edited)

I don't think Kaitlyn will be as easy to flip as they are assuming. Kaitlyn seems very stubborn and she doesn't like Sam.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

And now Kaitlyn is up in the HOH and they're all being super enthusiastic with her.

Just now, vb68 said:

I don't think Kaitlyn will as easy to flip as they are assuming. Kaitlyn seems very stubborn and she doesn't like Sam.

Yes, and then there is her Faysal obsession.  One of the girls (Rachel I think) even brought that up.  That's when Tyler said it would be important to catch Kaitlyn at the right time this week.

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

But now they're really talking the specifics about how Tyler is going to try to reel Kaitlyn in.

I switched over the Kaitlyn acting like she's drunk, singing the Woody Woodpecker theme song and randomly burping, but did they decide to lie about knowing who has the power in order to fool her/coerce her into voting to keep Sam? 

Just now, Callaphera said:

I switched over the Kaitlyn acting like she's drunk, singing the Woody Woodpecker theme song and randomly burping, but did they decide to lie about knowing who has the power in order to fool her/coerce her into voting to keep Sam? 

They were discussing several things.  One plan was for Tyler to tell Kaitlyn that he's worried about keeping Steve because he's afraid Steve will come after him whereas Sam told him he's safe with her.  Then they were talking about the possibility of using the fractures in the other group to their advantage and try to put doubt in her head about where she stands in the pecking order with Swaggy's group.  But they were making it sound like Tyler should just lead her down the path of her coming to the realization on her own but start by asking her where she thinks her position is within Swaggy's group.  Now Kaitlyn has left the room and they're suggesting maybe Tyler should just tell her he's floating the middle but he'll take her under his wing and keep her safe with both groups.

• Love 2

Tyler is not telling them about Sam's power but he keeps emphasizing that they all need to vote Steve out and that they just need to trust Tyler on this.  He said if he doesn't pull it off, then they can be like, "Fuck Tyler!"

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tyler is not telling them about Sam's power but he keeps emphasizing that they all need to vote Steve out and that they just need to trust Tyler on this. 

Tyler's hoping to save Sam's power so she will use it on him if he needs it.  I think that's his primary motive.

But if anybody reads between the lines just a little, it's pretty obvious he knows who has the power.

• Love 4
Just now, vb68 said:

Tyler's hoping to save Sam's power so she will use it on him if he needs it.  I think that's his primary motive.

But if anybody reads between the lines just a little, it's pretty obvious he knows who has the power.

I really thought at one point when they were all discussing it tonight that the others were about to come to the conclusion on their own.  It was like they were going through all the people on their side that don't have it, so logically, you would ask yourself, who haven't we talked about?  But nobody seemed to make the connection. But I think Tyler was hoping that they would.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, vb68 said:

And I agree on "dipping".  Living in Virginia, I've heard that term my whole life.

I am not sure if it is because I am a baseball fan and dipping is still popular in baseball, but I live in Rhode Island and I knew exactly what the term meant in regards to chewing tobacco. 

4 hours ago, RagePaige said:

My new running theory is that she is into free love and open relationships.  Seems hippy enough.

Maybe I've been watching too much Wild Wild Country...

Off topic, but man Wild Wild Country is such a great documentary/show.  I have never even heard of that whole thing and I was amazed at what happened.  Granted I was a child when it was going on but still with what went on, I would think I would have heard about it before now.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kaitlyn is now up in the HOH with Tyler and JC.  Tyler asked her how she was.  She said she was in a mood.  He asked what happened and she said nothing.  

Kaitlyn is under the covers crying.  Tyler motioned for JC to leave.  But all 3 are still in there.

Now JC is leaving.

She is crying to Tyler about how Bayleigh, Swaggy, Faysal, and Haleigh were talking about her in the other room.

And now she says the only place she feels safe is when she's hanging out with Tyler.  Yes!!!

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Aaand Kaitlyn is crying and spilling to Tyler in the HoH bed. 

Just when I was about to pack it in and go to bed...

I know!  There's no way I can go to bed now!

Tyler to Kaitlyn:  "You know you can always feel safe with me!"

• Love 1

Yeah, I wanna see if Tyler makes a move to get her to switch sides. He made a point to jump up and lock the HOH door.

Kaitlyn is indeed a handful.

• Love 1
(edited)

Camera 1&2 - Kaitlyn bitching/crying to Tyler about Haleigh and Faysal.
Camera 3&4 - Swaggy, Faysal, Bayleigh, and Haleigh bitching about Kaitlyn.

Heh.

Kaitlyn, in her typical baby talk: "I feel like such a baby."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Kaitlyn to Tyler:  "You're literally the only person I trust."

He was like, "Me, too!" lol

Tyler:  We've only been here two weeks.  Things you think you've solidified eventually have to fade away.

He's definitely laying the groundwork here.

• Love 2
(edited)

Tyler- Faysal is just looking for a showmance, and it's caused a riff between him and me.

Kaitlyn-- It has??

Tyler-  Yes, they have questioned my loyalty...

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)

He's saying he'll always look out for her best interest and how that's all he's ever done.

Kaitlyn: "Am I being out of line?"

Tyler:  "Not at all.  I've seen this unraveling.  I just didn't want to get involved."

Edited by zorak

Tyler:  "It just makes me question their actions, too."

Kaitlyn:  "I just don't want to be talked about."

Tyler:  "They know they fucked up."

Kaitlyn:  "No they don't."

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Tyler's social game is amazing. The eye contact, the physical contact while talking so calm and reasonable. I'm really impressed.

I think this is really solidifying him as my favorite player right now.  I really hope he doesn't do something to fuck up my opinion of him.

He just told her he would never put her up and that he would never vote against her.

• Love 5
(edited)

It sounds like Haleigh is getting heated on the other side of the feed and wants to call out Kaitlyn about what she's been saying about Haleigh/Faysal under the covers earlier today. 

Fuck, I'm never going to get to bed tonight.

Bayleigh speaks at an insane speed. I thought I would have the hardest time trying to understand JC but no, it's Bayleigh's 90 spoken words a minute routine that throws me the most.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Fuck, I'm never going to get to bed tonight.

Yep.  This might be my first all nighter of the summer.  Thank God I have the summer off!

Kaitlyn told Tyler that she always thought of him as a best friend in the house but that sometimes you don't realize it until something happens.  Tyler told Kaitlyn he would never do anything to screw her over.

Now Tyler is trying to lead her down the path of realizing where she stands with Swaggy's group.

• Love 2

And now he just made mention of her being at the bottom of their list.

Tyler: "Sometimes I feel like I make no sense."

Kaitlyn:  "No.  You're making a lot of sense."

Kaitlyn:  "My gut is not with them, which is frightening."

Tyler:  "Listen to your gut then.  Not that I'm biased."

• Love 4
(edited)

Yeah, the way he's leading her to make it her realization is just masterful.

I think he's in a class with Dan Gheesling.

I can't tell if he's just THAT good or if she is, in effect, asking him to lead her this direction, ya know?

Probably some of both, but not just anybody has the social skills to be as subtle and as gentle as Tyler is right now.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 8
(edited)

Every time I go back to the Haleigh feed, she says "I didn't sign up for this. I did not sign up for this."

Uh, welcome to Big Brother, Haleigh.

ETA: Someone on Joker's discussion got it exactly right. And I quote:

Kaitlyn cries like Demi Moore in St. Elmo's Fire. NT - Dolffie

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Probably some of both, but not just anybody has the social skills to be as subtle and as gentle as Tyler is right now.

Oh yeah, either way, even if she is essentially asking him to get her to spill (in other words, I think she came in to the room with the intent of spilling), he's doing a really, really good job with her. As you noted, it was very reminiscent of Dan's smoothness (something that was more of a play in BB10 than BB14, since they knew about it coming in to BB14, so he had to use more outright bargaining in BB14, plus some weird psychological pressure shit with Danielle), because so few players know how to just play it cool. Derrick, for instance, never did. That dude played every discussion super hard, but he just made that work for him, especially since the guys he was doing it with tended to be so cocky that they never noticed how hard he was pushing them. 

• Love 5

Haleigh: "I'm sleeping with Rock Star for the rest of the season."

and

Haleigh: "We're not bed partners. We're not a showmance."

and 

Faysal: "It doesn't change the way I feel about you."
Haleigh: "It needs to change the way you act towards me."

• Love 3

Camera switched to Bayleigh, Swaggy, and Rockstar in the pink bedroom talking about Faysal, Haleigh, and Kaitlyn.  When I briefly switched to the Haleigh/Faysal feed, Faysal was telling Haleigh how he knows what he wants.  He wants to find that woman to settle down with and only be about one woman.  She said she has no idea what she wants at this stage in her life, which is funny because when I went back to the other feed with Swaggy and company, Rockstar was talking about how she told Faysal that Haleigh is not looking to be anyone's wife at her age.

Faysal just told Haleigh that he would make her his number one.  She said that was obviously what she wants.  He says it's not obvious.

She says she's not about to open up and be raw emotion right in front of that camera.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Faysal to Haleigh: "I'm just sayin', if you want me to, I'll rock wit' chu."

I think this was his version of "Hi, I want to date you" and "Do you want to do a final two with me?". 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8
(edited)

Haleigh is reluctant to be with Faysal because she's afraid it's going to put a target on their back.  He said they don't have to be like Bayleigh and Swaggy.  She thinks that she and Kaitlyn can still be friends.

Now Bayleigh and Swaggy are out in the backyard with Faysal and Haleigh.  Haleigh is talking about what she's going to say to Kaitlyn.  Bayleigh says she supports her and will stay out of it.

Haleigh says she's worried since Kaitlyn was up there talking to Tyler in her highly emotional state.  She says she knows when she's upset she says dumb shit.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
(edited)

Kaitlyn to Haleigh: "That's LITERALLY bullshit. Bull. Shit. And it's not true."

and

Kaitlyn: "It's no secret to anyone that I pick up energies and auras..."

I missed what was bullshit but I love Kaitlyn for stuff like this.

ETA:

Kaitlyn is spinning it all back to Bayleigh and Swaggy. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

I don't know how all this is going to end up but as these 2 are talking, Bayleigh and Swaggy's names are coming up a lot.  Part of me wonders if the end result is that the seeds of mistrust are going to be sown against Swaggy and Bayleigh.

Kaitlyn and Haleigh just pinky swore that all of this is over.

Kaitlyn:  "Why are Bayleigh and Swaggy so invested in this?"

Haleigh:  "I don't know but as we're talking their names keep coming up in all of this."

• Love 2

Haleigh is now telling Kaitlyn how Swaggy and Bayleigh were aggressively pushing her to sleep in the bed with Faysal a few nights ago I think.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Haleigh is now telling Kaitlyn how Swaggy and Bayleigh were aggressively pushing her to sleep in the bed with Faysal a few nights ago I think.

Kaitlyn's response, speaking for all of us: "Eww! I think I'm going to vomit."

• Love 2
(edited)

Kaitlyn and Haleigh feel like Bayleigh and Swaggy are trying to separate them.

Kaitlyn says she is not going to speak to Swaggy unless spoken to.  Haleigh says she doesn't think that's a good idea.

Kaitlyn said she is done with Swaggy and Bayleigh trying to mask the fact that they're in a showmance by trying to create drama elsewhere.

Now Kaitlyn is asking if Rockstar knows about all this stuff.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Haleigh is telling Kaitlyn that she doesn't want a showmance.  She says outside of the house is different but she doesn't want a showmance

Haleigh says Faysal doesn't know anything about her.  Kaitlyn says it's lust.  Haleigh agrees. 

• Love 1