Type keyword(s) to search

Unapologetic: The Dietland After Show and More!

(edited)

I loved that Yvette Nicole Brown was on the show. I have heard Gloria Allred a million times so it never feels like she has anything interesting to say. I did note how she punted about Californians recalling Aaron Persky. Julianna Margulies was okay. She makes me uncomfortable because she is apparently horrible in real life and it bleeds through onto the screen.

Edited by SimoneS
On 6/12/2018 at 7:31 PM, SimoneS said:

I loved that Yvette Nicole Brown was on the show. I have heard Gloria Allred a million times so it never feels like she has anything interesting to say. I did note how she punted about Californians recalling Aaron Persky. Julianna Margulies was okay. She makes me uncomfortable because she is apparently horrible in real life and it bleeds through onto the screen.

Which one are you describing as horrible in real life? Just curious. 

10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Which one are you describing as horrible in real life? Just curious. 

I'm assuming they meant Julianna Marguiles.  I have read that she was a horrible person to work with in the latter seasons of Good Wife.  So bad that her scenes with Archie Panjabi were filmed separately with a green screen and none of the cast talked to her.  Don't know how much of that is true but there were too many stories about it for none of it to be true.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

I'm assuming they meant Julianna Marguiles.  I have read that she was a horrible person to work with in the latter seasons of Good Wife.  So bad that her scenes with Archie Panjabi were filmed separately with a green screen and none of the cast talked to her.  Don't know how much of that is true but there were too many stories about it for none of it to be true.

Oh, I see  I've never cared for her since ER and didn't watch The Good Wife. I'm tolerating her on this show. If she's a pain to work with, I wonder why they bother casting her.  She's not so special, imo. 

• Love 3

I watched the first episode and I won't be back.  Aisha Tyler is way too concerned with pushing her political agenda then presenting an entertaining - or even educational - show, IMO.