Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Homecoming

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Tiana and Naveen continue to really get on my nerves.

I was so annoyed. Yet another epic romance with zero build-up.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that ocean is CGI and they did not go on location.  That was an interesting shade of blue.  

• Love 1

Jacinda and Lucy trapped in a snowglobe. This may be the best episode this season!

It's a pity Rumple couldn't have shown this kind of contrition and empathy with the Hook he tormented. I wonder if he ever actually apologized for anything.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, KingOfHearts said:

I wish Cruella would've kicked Henry's ass.

Yes - me as well.  Although the sword fight did not really seem to be her style - I would think she would have disposed of them in some other way.

I like the cameos, but I wish they would have started this little arc an episode or so sooner, so they could have had longer and more substantive interactions with some of these characters.  I would have been OK with the last two Gothe' episodes being compressed into one.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Shanna Marie said:

It's a pity Rumple couldn't have shown this kind of contrition and empathy with the Hook he tormented. I wonder if he ever actually apologized for anything.

Regina and Rumple never apologize.

*snicker* 

Between awful Curtis being stabbed in last nights Arrow, and Lucy and Murderella being trapped in a snow globe, this has been a banner week for hurting characters I hate! 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I am soooo enjoying Lucy and Murderella trapped inside a Snow globe!

It wasn't sound proof.  Could have been better.

Although I'm up for a round of throw it against a wall and test if Rumple is lying about it being unbreakable.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Rumsy4 said:

Regina and Rumple never apologize.

We`re long since established they have no regrets. I mean, they got everything THEY wanted after all. Screw all those other dead losers!

Poor Wish Hook had an ocean-side booze-cave.

Just now, ParadoxLost said:

Although I'm up for a round of throw it against a wall and test if Rrumple is lying about it being unbreakable.

Yeah. Somebody test that. WRumple might be lying. ;-)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, KingOfHearts said:

"Mom stop, you're making it worse."

At some level don't you think Regina would be happy if her competition was somehow eliminated?

• Love 2

Typical of this show, that it's a sign of evil to dare suggest that someone who's caused so much pain and done so much wrong might not actually deserve to get a happy ending at the expense of others.

But at least Captain Floor got a finale cameo. It seems that Hook and the floor are friends in all universes.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, CCTC said:

At some level don't you think Regina would be happy if her competition was somehow eliminated?

Loving the livechat! You guys "get" me.

3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Damn it Regina!

"Hero" Regina strikes again.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Damn it Regina!

As much as A&E love Regina, she has been amazingly ineffective this season and has made a number of situations worse.

• Love 1