Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Grandma Dearest

I spent the entire episode trying to figure out if Gayle was played by Jane Seymour or Stephanie Beacham. 

I did get a kick out of the old-school website. It looked genuinely 1995. That really takes me back (as did the mention of Netscape Navigator!)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

spent the entire episode trying to figure out if Gayle was played by Jane Seymour or Stephanie Beacham. 

Neither Carolyn Hennesey from Cougar Town and General Hospital.

It's sad that someone is so estranged from their mother. I'm glad that Vince decided to put aside those feelings for Michael's sake, even though it didn't really work out.  And the step-grandfather character was pretty funny.

This episode wasn't bad -- well, at least any scene that didn't have Michael in it. I  liked the scenes between the brothers and the mother, and especially Vince and Matthew's interactions on the subway and back home. 

I actually laughed out loud when the brothers were on the subway, and Vince asked the cop what the fine was for (I forget), and he said it was the same for being a tattle tale. 

• Love 1

spent the entire episode trying to figure out if Gayle was played by Jane Seymour or Stephanie Beacham. 

Neither Carolyn Hennesey from Cougar Town and General Hospital.

Yikes. There must be a plastic surgeon in Hollywood who worked on all three. 

• Love 3
On 4/22/2018 at 3:41 AM, SmithW6079 said:

I actually laughed out loud when the brothers were on the subway, and Vince asked the cop what the fine was for (I forget), and he said it was the same for being a tattle tale. 

The charge was "being a mama's boy". I was kinda hoping they'd dance for some much needed levity. 

• Love 3