Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E18: John Mulaney / Jack White

• Start Topic

There wasn't a listing for the rerun last night, and I only caught the very end. Question for anyone who watched: did they show the "live" version of the lobster/diner sketch, or the one from rehearsal that made it onto SNL's YouTube account?

21 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

There wasn't a listing for the rerun last night, and I only caught the very end. Question for anyone who watched: did they show the "live" version of the lobster/diner sketch, or the one from rehearsal that made it onto SNL's YouTube account?

They seem to have shown the dress rehearsal version, since the “veal” line was in the sketch and the singing was in time to the words.

• Love 2

I DVR'd this one just so I could see Stephan again....so I'm watching it yesterday afternoon, Weekend Update is running really long and I wait and I wait and I shout "damn it, it was the Bill Hader episode".  LOL  

• Love 3