Type keyword(s) to search

S32 Results Spoilers

• Start Topic

Eliminations so far:

Devin, Kailah, and melissa are all DQ’ed. Devin because his father died and Kailah/Melissa got into a fight, which forced Kam/Kayleigh to merge as a team.

- Jenna, Jemmye, Britni, Chuck are all eliminated.

-Apparently there is a new redemption house.

-Hunter/Ashley will be brought in as mercenaries and rumored Cory/Darrelll will also come in too.

Edited by CheetaraThunder
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:03 AM, CheetaraThunder said:

Eliminations so far:

Devin, Kailah, and melissa are all DQ’ed. Devin because his father died and Kailah/Melissa got into a fight, which forced Kam/Kayleigh to merge as a team.

- Jenna, Jemmye, Britni, Chuck are all eliminated.

-Apparently there is a new redemption house.

-Hunter/Ashley will be brought in as mercenaries and rumored Cory/Darrelll will also come in too.

I saw on Reddit that Hunter/Ashely win the chance to come back into the game and they end up winning the show.  I really hope that is not the case.

Mainly because I cannot stand Ashely and I do not want her to have something else to brag about.

Edited by BK1978

Well since this is a spoiler thread

They do end up winning and they pull the same thing they did with Bananas/Sarah and Ashley takes the entire million.  She is now the biggest money winner in Challenge history by almost doubling Bananas.

CT and Veronica come in last on a purge challenge and are sent to the redemption house.  Someone else picks the double cross and because no one wants to face them in an elimination they are sent packing.  

Edited by Unclejosh

Other random spoilers:

Cory and Tony get into a fight and Cory smashes Tony head into a wall or something and is sent home.  I believe Cory comes back with Devin.

Zach gets some sort of injury and has to leave.

Final four are Ashley/Hunter, Joss/Sylvia, Natalie/Paule, Cara Maria/Marie and that is the order of the finishes as well.  Only Ashley wins money.

12 hours ago, Unclejosh said:

Well since this is a spoiler thread

They do end up winning and they pull the same thing they did with Bananas/Sarah and Ashley takes the entire million.  She is now the biggest money winner in Challenge history by almost doubling Bananas.

CT and Veronica come in last on a purge challenge and are sent to the redemption house.  Someone else picks the double cross and because no one wants to face them in an elimination they are sent packing.  

Oh man that makes it even worst.  I dislike Ashely and now she is going to win a million dollars...I might not watch this season.  Yeah I am totally going to watch it but I still will hate the outcome.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:24 AM, luckyroll3 said:

This will make Ashley even more insufferable than already is now.

Exactly.  Also, I hate the fact that someone who did not play the game from the start ends up winning.  

• Love 3