Type keyword(s) to search

Roseanne Trivia Game

4 hours ago, Mmmfloorpie said:

Pizza King *I think*

In that same episode, what song was playing in the car that wasn't coming from the radio?

My Sweet Lord, but wasn't that Crystal's bachelorette party and not Darlene's 16th party?

After the 1st meeting of Kathy Bowman, how uptight does Roseanne say Kathy is? 

4 hours ago, Steff said:

My Sweet Lord, but wasn't that Crystal's bachelorette party and not Darlene's 16th party?

You are right! 

On 5/12/2018 at 2:27 AM, Steff said:

Wasn't it something like "The stick up her butt, has a stick up its butt"?

If so: In Lies My Father Told Me, according to David and Darlene, what color is the sound of a dog barking?

Put a book in front of it. 

In the episode “Saturday” what was Dan’s punishment (Roseanne’s reward) if he didn’t have the truck running by 5? 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ajsnaves said:

Wasn't it something like "The stick up her butt, has a stick up its butt"?

If so: In Lies My Father Told Me, according to David and Darlene, what color is the sound of a dog barking?

"she's so uptight you couldn't drag a needle out of her butt with a tractor"  was the answer.

1 hour ago, AM1418 said:

Put a book in front of it. 

In the episode “Saturday” what was Dan’s punishment (Roseanne’s reward) if he didn’t have the truck running by 5? 

He has to clean the oven.

In the very 1st episode, what does Becky ask Roseanne to return & get her a new one? 

• Love 1
(edited)

Her book bag, because it broke. 

When Darlene, David, Becky and Mark are playing Scrabble, what word did they convince Mark was an abbreviation, making it not a word. 

Edited by AM1418

Oxygen.  It would be to long to put the whole word on the side of the tank.

What was the topic of the project Becky and Dana were supposed to be working on before the made the tornados? 

(edited)
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Women of the nineties. Not to be confused with women in their nineties.

What was the shower gift Nancy gave Roseanne in Shower the People You Love With Stuff?

I want to say a tree planted in Israel but I think that was from one of the old ladies lol.

Edited by Mmmfloorpie
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Mmmfloorpie said:

I want to say a tree planted in Israel but I think that was from one of the old ladies lol.

Yes, it was one of the old ladies.  I think Nancy is the one who gave her a certificate to have her baby's zodiac chart done once it was born.  But I hate that episode (Roseanne and Darlene are unbearably shitty people in it) - the only things I like are the presence of Original Recipe Becky and the line, "The world's last surviving confederate widow wants another drink" - so I don't know it as well as most others.

Edited by Bastet

When Mark invites everyone over to cheer Becky up, and asks them all to come up with something nice to say about the trailer, what is Roseanne's offering?

Nope.  And I can't come up with a good hint for it; it's been a stressful day, and my brain is tired.  So I'll just answer it and you can put up a new one.

She said it must be nice to be able to vacuum the entire house without having to change outlets.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Bastet said:

She said it must be nice to be able to vacuum the entire house without having to change outlets.

4 hours ago, Browncoat said:

I can do that in my non-trailer house.

I can do that in my tiny NYC apartment.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Sixty five cents.

In Sherwood Scwartz: A Loving Tribute, what show did David say he wanted to be on?

Friends.

When Dan & Roseanne plan to go to Vegas & the girls throw a party while they are gone, what does Jackie say to Darlene after she breaks up the fight between the 2 boys?

• Love 1

I guess I picked a tough one.  "My name is Roseanne Barr Pentland Arnold Thomas.  Or, as I like to call me, Roseanne."

Speaking of Arnold and Thomas, what is Arnie's middle name?

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Bastet said:

I guess I picked a tough one.  "My name is Roseanne Barr Pentland Arnold Thomas.  Or, as I like to call me, Roseanne."

Speaking of Arnold and Thomas, what is Arnie's middle name?

Shemp

In the end tag where Bruce Willis walks onto the set, what does Dan/John Goodman say to him? 

35 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

"I'll get the checkbook but I gotta watch."

What does Roseanne say as she kicks to stripper out of Dan's surprise party?

"women like you are why we'll never have a woman President"

What's the Canoga beer jingle?  Bonus, what does the Canoga bear do when he comes out of the clock? 

• Love 1

"Any time's the perfect time for a Canoga Beer! The bear's the one to have friends and fun, so have a Canoga Beer! Ca-no-ga!"

I can't remember does it burp or growl?

What was the thing that Roseanne paid some thieves $20.00 for?

11 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

"Any time's the perfect time for a Canoga Beer! The bear's the one to have friends and fun, so have a Canoga Beer! Ca-no-ga!"

I can't remember does it burp or growl?

What was the thing that Roseanne paid some thieves $20.00 for?

it burps. 

for Kathy Bowman's dalmation umbrella stand. 

In Inherit the Wind, who does Crystal say that Roseanne can borrow a dress from? 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Mmmfloorpie said:

What does Roseanne do everytime she hears her name?

she screams

same episode:  What are "Miss America Roseanne Conner's" hobbies according to Jackie? 

14 hours ago, Steff said:

same episode:  What are "Miss America Roseanne Conner's" hobbies according to Jackie? 

Windsurfing and satisfying her man

Same episode: 

Roseanne was relating an embarrassing experience to Becky to help her thru her ordeal, one that Becky had heard plenty of times, someone stole Roseanne's diary and read it out loud. Who was it?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bastet said:

Cher.

According to Jackie and Roseanne, why is Kathy Bowman eligible to be called the ice pop lady?

Frozen solid with a great big ole stick up her butt.

What was the reason that DJ gave Todd for the Bowman's having to move back to Chicago?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mmmfloorpie said:

Frozen solid with a great big ole stick up her butt.

What was the reason that DJ gave Todd for the Bowman's having to move back to Chicago?

she has to have an operation to remove the stick up her butt.

In the EARLY seasons episode where Roseanne & Dan fight & throw furniture & stuff out the front door, how does Dan answer the phone in the bedroom? 

On 5/21/2018 at 7:36 PM, Steff said:

In the EARLY seasons episode where Roseanne & Dan fight & throw furniture & stuff out the front door, how does Dan answer the phone in the bedroom? 

“Hello, Dan’s House of Ecstacy”

In the early episode “Saturday”, when Jackie calls Dwight cute, Roseanne responds with the suggestion that his parents are what? 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, SparklesBitch said:

“Hello, Dan’s House of Ecstacy”

In the early episode “Saturday”, when Jackie calls Dwight cute, Roseanne responds with the suggestion that his parents are what? 

his parents are brother & sister.

Same episode.  How many cans of beer can Dwight balance on his forehead?