Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Easels and Warpaint

On 27/3/2018 at 3:21 PM, EdnasEdibles said:

All of the video footage of Sheila attacking the nazi was amazing - especially their reactions watching her. And for some reason, I loved that she cleaned afterwards. 

With skills like that maybe their new business should be crime scene clean-up!

I loved that Eric realized there's only so far he's willing to go and that he is willing to be honest with Abby about it rather than just going along with it because he likes her.

This may be the most I've ever liked Lisa (aside from her comment about Eric's junk).

And I love that Joel and Sheila are going to strike out on their own. It may be more difficult but at least they won't have to deal with Carl anymore. I find it not at all surprising that he was so dismissive of Sheila's idea to make the development more eco friendly but was so enthusiastic about Joel's presentations of Sheila's ideas. DICK.

• Love 3

Still wonder whether there is blood from the Nazi in Shelias car.  

Did they erase the entire tape, including their arrival at the tow shop?  Won’t it record their leaving?

• Love 1
On 3/27/2018 at 7:21 AM, EdnasEdibles said:

All of the video footage of Sheila attacking the nazi was amazing - especially their reactions watching her. And for some reason, I loved that she cleaned afterwards. 

The way she just stood there and stared at him for an hour was cree-py! Reminded me of that scene in Paranormal Activity where the woman stood by the bed and stared at her husband for a couple of hours while he was sleeping.

• Like 1