Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E23: The Wedding (Part 1)

Mitch and Cam's big day is finally here and nothing can ruin it, until nothing turns into a whole lot of somethings and puts wedding planner extraordinaire Pepper Saltzman to the test. Meanwhile, Jay and Gloria host the Tuckers, Phil squeezes in an eye procedure before the festivities and Claire embraces her role as "best woman."

This was a fun episode. My favorite story was Cam, Mitchell, and Lily at the dry cleaners. Mitchell's reaction to Lily hooked on to the moving clothes rack was hilarious as was both of them acting indignant when the dry cleaner asked where Lily came from.  

• Love 1

So everyone just ignored the whole "Jay was uninvited" thing?

My favorite line was Alex describing the contrast between her and Luke's respective relationships with their dad: “They’re like Batman and Robin. We’re like Batman and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.”

• Love 1

I would think his family would excuse him for the alarm. It could have been a buglary or a fire. When the alarm company calls my dad on a Sunday he's had an electrical glitch, a pipe burst, and even a broken window from an attempted robbery. All things which are very important to leave wherever he is to go check it out. It's his livelihood.

My parrot laughed a lot at this one so I must have enjoyed it.  As someone who has 1 gay cockatiel and 2 bisexual cockatiels, that swan line really got me giggling.

They all talk so fast, often I have to rerun a scene with CC on.

I really only have a problem with understanding Nolan.  He tends to mumble or something. 

Cam, Mitchell and Lily at the dry cleaners was fun, but Alex doesn't know the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek.  Unless she was playing her dad (didn't sound like it), I cry baloney!

The salesman at the glassware shop was a real snot.  I'm glad that Alex decided to have a little fun playing along with Phil, but that guy should have been fired.  When someone orders a specific item, you don't foist another off on him just to save yourself a little work.  Blergh.