Type keyword(s) to search

S36: Michael Yerger

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Michael Yerger (Malolo Tribe)

Hometown: Knoxville, Tennessee
Current residence: Los Angeles, California

Three words to describe you: Energetic, slick, and resilient.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
Because I'm a people person. I've always preferred to spend my time around others over being alone. I feel as though I can relate to those of all ages from all walks of life in some way in order to form common ground.

Michael Yerger’s Full Bio

I truly hope Michael returns in the future.  He got the short end of the stick every twist and turn this season.  Unless he manages to find another idol, win immunity, or somehow get the target turned on someone else, I feel his time is limited.  I really don't get the whole he and Libby were close out there and they needed to separate them.  Again, this is why I wish we got more camp dynamics.  I'd rather a shorter season and 90 minute episodes if it meant that.

• Love 4

Anyone who reads spoilers, or anyone at all, know the scoop on the showmances?  Are Libby and Michael a couple, or were they?  Did that happen at Ponderosa because they didn't appear to be paired off in the show?  Same could be said for the two other showmances, really.  I just wonder if the show is editing that stuff out or what.    Or maybe I'm imagining having seen some comments about Libby and Michael.  

I think it is safe to say that the showmances are discussed in the spoiler area and that I don’t think they should leave that area. Or at least, I am not comfortable sharing that info. It is easy enough to  look them up, the participants are not hiding them on their socail media pages but I think that the info needs too stay in the spoiler area. 

I will tell folks who they are outside the spoiler area if they message me but I know not everyone wants to know.

• Love 1

It's not that important.  I don't see anything on their social media pages.  I figured with it already being mentioned in the non-spoiler threads plus with Libby already out and Michael unlikely to not be a juror, what difference does it make now.  Though I guess if the answer is, 'Yes, they're a couple, they got close in Ponderosa', that's pretty spoilery.  I'm not going in the spoiler thread to find out.  I have no idea what other info is in there.  

The showmances/romances that came out of this season:

Spoiler

Seabass/Jenna-definitely a couple, have their own instagram account and have had it since last August.  Just got a write up in some tabloid magazine about their romance.  Their couples IG account is tarzanandjen.  I half wonder if they have someone running it for them

Bradley/Kellyn-unclear if they have an actual romance or are just playing it up 

Michael/Libby-see above

Edited by LadyChatts
On 24/04/2018 at 1:12 AM, Winston9-DT3 said:

I figured with it already being mentioned in the non-spoiler threads plus with Libby already out and Michael unlikely to not be a juror, what difference does it make now.  Though I guess if the answer is, 'Yes, they're a couple, they got close in Ponderosa', that's pretty spoilery.  I'm not going in the spoiler thread to find out.  I have no idea what other info is in there.  

This is 100% a possibly meaningless observation about last night's episode and contains no actual info but just in case... 

Spoiler

There was a shot at TC where Michael gets up to go and vote, and the camera cut to Libby and she very obviously checked out his butt as he walked past. Maybe just editing but it made me laugh. 

So according to Michael had a thing for Libby during the game. Did they even speak to each other? Was it aired? He told her his real age and I'm still unclear if she's in to him more or less now that she was in to jail bait. I'm also unclear if they are an item in the real world or not. That said, they are very pretty. Vapid but pretty.

They had posted a photo together that made it seem like they were a couple, but I don't know if they truly or are not.  Michael doesn't seem like the type to pretend to have a romance just to further himself in getting on other CBS reality shows or any other opportunity.  Libby doesn't, either.  

I do hope Michael returns.  I actually think he was one of the better game players this season, he just got struck a raw deal with being on Malolo.  His idol bluffing did almost work.  If he only he had played that idol for Brendan.  It hurts worse that he said Brendan's name first, then switched to Stephanie.  

• Love 4

Well, he got to drink at Ponderosa. He said that Fiji Tequila isn't like American Tequilia. I guess Will wasn't cool enough to be allowed to drink. Jeff made a big thing of it last time that Will wouldn't be allowed to drink. I guess Jeff only likes the cool and good looking people. Wait! What am I saying? He's always been that way. LOL!!!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Well, he got to drink at Ponderosa. He said that Fiji Tequila isn't like American Tequilia. I guess Will wasn't cool enough to be allowed to drink. Jeff made a big thing of it last time that Will wouldn't be allowed to drink. I guess Jeff only likes the cool and good looking people. Wait! What am I saying? He's always been that way. LOL!!!

Or Will didn't ask for anything with alcohol and Michael did. The drinking ages are different so it is not illegal to provide him alcohol. I did not watch his Ponderosa video close enough to see if he was drinking during it. They could have told him no booze on camera so when there was filming going on at Ponderosa he could not drink. I think it is more of a "no under age drinking while on camera" then no drinking what so ever.

1 hour ago, ProfCrash said:

Or Will didn't ask for anything with alcohol and Michael did. The drinking ages are different so it is not illegal to provide him alcohol. I did not watch his Ponderosa video close enough to see if he was drinking during it. They could have told him no booze on camera so when there was filming going on at Ponderosa he could not drink. I think it is more of a "no under age drinking while on camera" then no drinking what so ever.

I think Jeff made it a point in his interview with Dalton that they didn't want Will drinking. Also, I remember when Bret came to Ponderosa they all toasted with each other and Will just had water. That said, Will might not have wanted to drink but Jeff also made it a point that they didn't want him drinking.........on camera. LOL!!!