Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: The Four Seasons of Beauty

Every time these people open their mouths, it makes people from the beauty industry sound so damn shallow and 8th grade mean girlish. And stupid!!

..ie." ill crush the Winter look cuz I was,like,  born in the Winter"?..

uh, that's not how shit works.

• Love 2

When did Kim & Khloe start a beauty company?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That foaming-at-the-mouth look was everything, amiright?

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Seriously, that Huda judge looked like she was trying to be Kim Kardashian.

Corey, get over your Sandy obsession. He keeps waiting for them to eliminate him, & his face when Sandy won was priceless.

Tyme is a makeup artist, right? Why isn’t she wearing any makeup on the runway? And why does she keep talking because her nasal voice is driving me crazy.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4

WTF was Tyme wearing? I kept trying to figure out if that shapeless pink thing was a a hospital gown, a hairdresser's smock, or her grandmother's housecoat.

I was cracking up  when Danny said he uses a latch hook to do hair. I totally remember doing a latch hook rug when I was in elementary school!

I actually like that Tyme is confident enough to be on camera without all the fake eyelashes, eyeliner, full face makeup.

• Love 3

The most I ever liked Adriana was when she argued with Huda about the white contact lenses that Andrew's model wore. Based on what Huda said during her walkaround, she didn't like Andrew's concept so I think she was going to find something negative to say no matter what he did. I thought Sarah's assessment was pretty accurate - the look was a cool and creepy but soft and pretty ice queen villainness. I could see the influences Andrew mentioned (Game of Thrones, Alexander McQueen, Maleficent, and Marie Antoinette) and it definitely looked wintery, so mission accomplished.

I like Mitchell, but I did not like the way he used those pink flower petals on the model's lips. From a distance, it looked like she had the world's worst cold sore outbreak. I totally get why he wanted to incorporate flower petals for their spring theme, but he should have seen that it didn't work and tried something else. I also hated how long the bangs on the wig were. The model's left eye was completely covered and the right eye was partially covered.

Catherine and Danny's summer look was pretty but not particularly summery to me. It looked like a run of the mill print ad that you would see for makeup in a lower end magazine. It's not that the makeup looked bad or anything. It just lacked any oomph.

Sandy did a really good job explaining his autumn inspiration and the colors he and Tyme chose. Ha, and Tyme was smart to tell Huda that she used two of her lip colors on the model

I love that Corey's childish schoolyard hatred of Sandy is so obvious that even Corey's own partner Mitchell pointed it out. Corey's reaction to Huda's critique was so immature too. It was rude of her to judge his work because he's a fan? Oh, okay. If you follow her on instagram then clearly she should refrain from saying anything negative about his work, despite the fact that her job was TO JUDGE.

I would have given the win to Andrew because he had a full concept, character, and narrative for his look. But it was worth it to see the look on Corey's face when Sandy was announced as the winner.

Based on the judges' comments, a sane logical person would have expected Catherine to stay and for Corey to be eliminated. But I knew that there was no way the show would get rid of their biggest drama queen. At least Huda offered her a job.

Danny seemed so obnoxious in the first episode, so I'm pleasantly surprised that he's taken his elimination both times so maturely.

Corey, on the other hand, can't even be gracious when he isn't eliminated. It's even more ridiculous that he told the other contestants he doesn't want to talk to any of them anymore when you consider that NONE of them said anything negative about him on the runway, even when Sandy was given the chance to talk shit about him to the judges.

• Love 4

That's the first thing that popped into my head, lol!! I mean, could they be any more obvious? That whole overly contoured, inflated lip, heavy brow look is so tired. I don't know...this show is so snarkable, and I'm shocked that it's so dated and cheesey!

• Love 1