Type keyword(s) to search

PTV Sleepy Hollow Rewatch

Hey, all! We will be having a rewatch of Sleepy Hollow later this summer (likely sometime in late July, 2 episodes/week), once the new season has gotten closer. When that starts, we'll go ahead and start episode threads for the missing shows as each episode is rewatched.

Stay tuned here for details!

• Love 4
(edited)

Great - I will be looking forward to it. I kept thinking it didn't return until mid-season. So glad that I was mistaken!

Edited by pcta

It would be nice if they would do a marathon or reair all of the episodes or something before the new season starts. My DVR is half filled with saved SH episodes. I had to pick and choose which ones to keep, due to lack of space. *sigh*.

Apparently the DVD is coming out late August. A rewatch though! Awesome idea!

(edited)

Apparently the DVD is coming out late August. A rewatch though! Awesome idea!

Actually, the dvd release date is September 16th -- Have already preordered. This is usual dvds of series, they usually release it a week or so before the new season starts, so that people can binge watch and catch up.

I was recently looking to do a rewatch an was disappointed that On Demand only had the last 5 episodes available. Network TV needs to do what cable does, they leave the entire season up and it doesn't hurt their sales in the least, in fact in helps attract more viewers, which in turn, leads to bigger sales.

Edited by Happytobehere

I saw all the episodes in first run.  I'd like to just rewatch the season finale before the new season starts, I can just read the recaps of earlier episodes on Wikipedia or something.

I am waiting for the DVD release because FOX has screwed up the airing order and never announces when it is on. I hate that. Font they know doing that on a show like this prevents new viewers from getting hooked as they will be confused and frustrated.

Greed prompts backlashes.

Yup. I had friends who had missed too much of season one to get on board during the season, who were ready to do a summer binge . . . once the DVDs came out . . . which didn't happen. Nobody has time once the school year starts, and we don't care to deal with On Demand or pay Hulu. So Fox just threw away a few potential fans. Seriously, this show ended early enough last season that there is no reason (except short-sighted greed) to not make the DVDs available during the summer lull. It's a good thing the show is so popular, because it seems like they are doing their best to make it NOT succeed!

The DVD's for season 1 are coming out later than I would have thought - September 16th - so if one pre-orders it from Amazon, you get one week to binge-watch before season 2 starts.

Certain episodes are being reaired right now Thursday's but there is no continuity. The whole season needs to be broadcast.

FOX should pull an AMC - air a Sleepy Hollow marathon a week or whatever before the show starts.

• Love 2

I just started rewatching this morning and had to stop halfway through episode 3 to come to work. I'd forgotten 1. How crazy Crazy Jenny's eyebrows are and 2. Just how much I love this show. Can't wait to get home and continue the binge.

• Love 2

This was one of those times after watching the first episode of a show, I said, "I'm ALL IN!" and purchased the iTunes season pass. That's only happened a handful of times for me...

I'm exactly the same. Sleepy Hollow is the first time I've ever pre-purchased a season before it's actually been released. I didn't even do that with the Harry Potter books (but still got them the day they were released).. Stupid show...my love for you is ridiculous - and I am dying to see the blooper reel!

• Love 1