Type keyword(s) to search

The Pull: Comic Book Catch-All

• Start Topic

Nobody gave a s#!t about IDW and their big huge crossover called "Revolution" which was nothing more than an excuse for Hasbro to sell toys.

Since nobody gave a s#!t about that, there was no thread created here for that.

Since there was no thread created here for that, I'm posting here instead.

What's that you say, "That crossover could not have been created for Hasbro to sell toys, because no "Revolution" toys were made."

OH YOU POOR DELUDED FOOL!!!!

For only $99.99 you get this super pack of super toys.

Let's see, we have Jetfire or Skyfire or whatever his name is (he finally looks like he did in the comics and cartoon because Robotech is no longer a thing)

There's Roadblock, and Action Man, The Micronauts,

A little figure of ROM: Spaceknight and a Dire Wrath (Remember when he was such a "thing" in the Marvel universe.  Hell, the Avengers actually fought the Dire Wraths in their own comic book)

and the Vissionaires (Wait a second, they weren't in the crossover  (Ahem, what part of "sell toys" do you not understand) Oh OK, never mind)

But seriously, Hasbro and IDW was planning on not just having the Vissionaries, but also the Inhumanoids as part of the big honking crossover.

Oh well, there's always the sequel.

"Did someone say ........ sequel??"

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Wait, doesn't Marvel own the Dire Wraiths?  They've used them within the last ten years.

God, I wish Marvel and Hasbro could hammer out an agreement to do a ROM omnibus.

On 4/16/2018 at 4:15 PM, xaxat said:

The 100 Pages That Shaped Comics

A totally subjective list, but I appreciate a lot of the choices. (American Flagg!)

(I have to pat myself on the back. In a pre-internet hype world I managed to buy 12 of their top 100 when I was an active reader during the eighties and nineties.)

The first two dozen issues of American Flagg! were fantastic. Still have the original issues bagged and stashed away.