Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: The Long Goodbye

48 minutes ago, SnarkySheep said:

YES!! Actually, I had totally forgotten she was even around until I saw her...which of course brings up the fact that Alex's short-while boyfriend came on the Tahoe trip the previous week, but Cameron's sister who's living in their house apparently wasn't invited?

Then they would have had to deal with her baby, but yes, her absence should have been mentioned.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, SnarkySheep said:

Cameron's sister who's living in their house apparently wasn't invited?

well to be fair I'm not sure that I'd bring a young baby on an extended boat trip. But I doubt they were being that logical :)

• Love 3
On 10/9/2017 at 9:32 PM, Eolivet said:

I know Cameron's sister is annoying, but I laughed way too hard at "Your fruit smoothies -- sorry, your homosexual smoothies."

I'll see myself out.

That was the highlight of the episode for me. I don't like her character at all but that line was funny 

• Love 5

When Haley was going on about how well Vanessa Williams had held up, I was mostly noticing that she ... hadn't

Actually, Vanessa Williams looks like a normal 50-something woman. It's because of comments like this that all women in Hollywood - and many in the real world now too - slice, dice, chop, peel, drug, plump amd freeze the shit out of their faces these days. 

• Love 7