Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: La Serpiente Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

I have no idea who this woman is or why she's the one dictating everything.  Wasn't Daniel the one who took over the dam in the first place?

I know, right? Lola's a little too much HBIC with "I'll need your answer immediately."

1 minute ago, ShellsandCheese said:

I'm so confused, why is Walker blaming Victor for Madison not getting water. WTF? Suddenly Victor's the bad guy? Show please. I'm so done. 

Who's Victor?

Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Wasn't playing doctor when he wasn't one what got him kicked out of the Mexican hotel?

Yes it was.  I guess he knows first aid though.

What the hell is Madison talking about that Lola doesn't defend the dam?  Stop criticizing everyone Madison. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, candall said:

No, that was good.  I only got as far as "Her name was Lolaaaaa.   She, uh . . . ?"

"Met her in a club down in old Soho where they drink champagne, it tastes just like cherry colllla..."

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, raven said:

"Met her in a club down in old Soho where they drink champagne, it tastes just like cherry colllla..."

Met a girl called Lola and I took her back to my place

Feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere
Stop! Hold on. Stay in control
Silly boy ya' self-destroyer.
Paranoia, the destroyer

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

Paranoia, the destroyer

Lola looked at me and said ooh you look so weird
She said man, there's really something wrong with you
One day you're gonna' self-destruct!

• Love 1
Just now, ShellsandCheese said:

And I'm confused, why does Daniel dislike / hate Strand so much. Did I miss something......don't fall for it Strand. Daniel is the real serpent. 

Strand lied to Daniel about Ofelia being at the hotel and led him on a little wild goose chase.  Plus from when they were on the boat, Daniel remembers Strand as being untrustworthy and out for himself.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ShellsandCheese said:

I love Lola's braid though. Love it. Why does it seem that nothing ever happens on this show. Nothing. And I'm confused, why does Daniel dislike / hate Strand so much. Did I miss something......don't fall for it Strand. Daniel is the real serpent. 

I can't remember either.

3 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

Paranoia, the destroyer

I got to see them at Westbury Music Fair for this tour. Deserve so much more recognition.

And seriously, AMC. We're posting & discussing song lyrics here!

• Love 1
Just now, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Walker said fuck y'all and bounced.

I love how he's OVER this shit.  I actually like the back and forth in this episode about who should be allies, who you can trust.  It helps that we have Daniel and Strand interacting with each other and everyone else.

• Love 2