Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: La Serpiente Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

What happened to that mini-series where two women went down in the sewer with a bad guy. ( and no, they didn't go down on the guy -- they climbed down into a sewer. Get your mind out of the sewer, er, gutter. They showed it during FTWD.)

• Love 1

I had no idea the Emmys were tonight, I don't watch award shows.

Awww the mother ship!  Hi Rick and everyone!

What happened to that mini-series where two women went down in the sewer with a bad guy.

Oh I remember that.  Have no idea what happened to them though,

OK, this echoing in the sewer is making conversation difficult to understand.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, raven said:

I had no idea the Emmys were tonight, I don't watch award shows.

Awww the mother ship!  Hi Rick and everyone!

I'm recording it.  Stephen Colbert unleashed--should be good.

Did you see the hour-long season "preview" for the mothership?  They're really proud of their product this year! 

**cough cough**

They need Gandalf.  He could tell which tunnel by the air.

WTF, the echoing is reallly annoying.  Whose bright idea was that?

Oh I did hear Strand tell her about Daniel.  LOL, "what did you do Strand"  Madison knows her pal Strand.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Did you see the hour-long season "preview" for the mothership?  They're really proud of their product this year! 

Hee yes I did.  They always say it is the best season ever, etc.

I can't quit the mother ship though , so I'll be there and HEY KIM DICKENS ACTUALLY LOOKS SCARED!!

Just needed a juicy sewer zombie I guess.

2 minutes ago, candall said:

By coincidence, my drain is also clogged.  But I think it's dog hair.

Why would you try to put your dog down the drain?

They didn't have to do that when they were tunneling in The Great Escape.

That's because they had Steve McQueen.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

What happened to that mini-series where two women went down in the sewer with a bad guy. ( and no, they didn't go down on the guy -- they climbed down into a sewer. Get your mind out of the sewer, er, gutter. They showed it during FTWD.)

I must confess I am curious what the sewer show is.

1 minute ago, raven said:

Remember when you couldn't get zombie blood on you? Good times.  Show gave up on that pretty quickly.

Why do I have no recollection of this? Was it something Laurie and Shane made up?

Are Jesse & Ruben having a Star Wars argument?

1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

Why do I have no recollection of this? Was it something Laurie and Shane made up?

No, Rick and Glenn from very early in TWD.  Show dropped it pretty quickly which is probably why you don't remember it.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, raven said:

Remember when you couldn't get zombie blood on you? Good times.  Show gave up on that pretty quickly.

Did they really have that?  I was paying attention at the very beginning because it was going to be an important angle if they were screwed by getting z-blood on them.  I remember thinking they were smart to let that go.

So long ago. . .

• Love 1

Daniel, that won't work.  Unless you kill Madison, Taqa and Strand, they will tell Ofelia you're alive.

Yikes are Colman Domingo and Michael Greyeyes ridiculously good looking or what? 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, candall said:

Did they really have that? 

It was talked about in "Guts" I believe; Rick and Glenn put coverings on over their clothes before wearing zombie guts to get through a crowd. 

Wasn't Daniel the one who took over the dam in the first place?

Daniel killed Dante and his guys put put Lola in charge.  I think she was working for Dante in some capacity.

• Love 1