Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Alley-Oops

marcee

Spencer gets unexpected information that leads him to reassess his priorities; Joe considers the best way to break bad news to the ASM staff; after Larry marginalizes him, Charles decides to take matters into his own hands.

Edited by marcee
1 hour ago, paigow said:

Impregnating the first warm body around may not be the best plan....does she want to be a mother now? 

Seriously, what the hell was that? Spencer just decided to shoot his load and not give her a choice regarding whether that's what she wants? He's a real jerk. Are we supposed to cheer for him? Because, no.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Michichick said:

Seriously, what the hell was that? Spencer just decided to shoot his load and not give her a choice regarding whether that's what she wants? He's a real jerk. Are we supposed to cheer for him? Because, no.

This storyline unnerved me too. 

Spencer is an asshole. 

• Love 1

It's never really been clear what all those people at ASM do, considering that they have only a handful of clients.  Nor that Spencer interacted with them at all before, except for Sassy Black Assistant.  I'm supposed to care about these people now?

This is really the worst season.  Just awful.

We're really supposed to believe that Charles, after one disastrous press conference, is being considered for a GM job by the Chargers?  

• Love 2

Yeah, Spencer is the worst.  It's like the show has decided how much they can coast on Dwayne Johnson's charisma, but as much as I love him, he's not a good enough actor to make this character redeemable in any way.  I can't think of a single positive trait.  He has no loyalty, is selfish, generally a jerk whenever things don't go his way, and now he's so desperate to have a child (and only because of his "legacy"), that he's just going to orgasm in someone who hasn't shown any signs that she wants to be a mother.  Creepy.  I hope she's on the pill.

At this point, Joe might actually be my favorite character, because he might be an obnoxious loudmouth, but he at least is trying to stand by his friends, co-workers, and clients, and look out for them.  Despite being comic relief, he's actually respectable on some levels.

Other then that, it's more of Ricky possibly sabotaging his health for his career, and Charles painting himself as a target for Siefert. 

• Love 2

Spencer should be banking sperm at a real fertility clinic...several samples could be frozen before he becomes sterile. Eliminate fertilization guesswork and increase probability of live birth.....

• Love 2