Type keyword(s) to search

Alexander "Tig" Trager:

I can't believe I forgot about Chibs! I'm a terrible human being!

I just have always loved Tig, I mean I know he's a broken and kind of awful person but I somehow feel protective of him. I'm just crossing my fingers he makes it out alive but I'm so scared. (I still haven't watched the last episode of last season, I know what happened but I can't bring myself to watch it... I also never watched Opie's last episode. I'm a wuss!) I tend to watch SoA as a mini marathon ever few weeks so I let myself get spoiled to character deaths and it protects me somewhat. 

I just have always loved Tig, I mean I know he's a broken and kind of awful person but I somehow feel protective of him. 

I love Tig too.  I think what makes me love him is that he is honest and naive in his awfulness.

I have some of the same deranged love for Tig.  He's a very bad man who has done some very bad things.  But how can you not like a guy who loves dogs like he does? Not to mention the way he was crushing on Venus - that was just adorable.  He and Chibs have been my favorites for the most part. 

• Love 4

After two years worth of anticipation, I, for one, am very much looking forward to seeing what's in store for Tig and Venus.    

My predictions: 1) She'll either be helping out with the newly formed RedWoody, Inc., 

2) Ever since the bus station scene with them from last season, I feel like they've been "together" as either client/professional, or for real, and we, as viewers will see what's up.

Ah, Sweet Alex.

After this week's episode, and reading about the ultimate return of Venus in Episode 10,  I'm really interested to see what will happen between the two of them, now that they've kissed.

I really think that Coates and Goggins sell the hell out of this relationship, they're both people with extremely F***ed up pasts, and the tenderness and care they show each other is just quite something.

My wish/ prediction which likely will not happen is that Tig leaves the club, and heads off with Venus and his pitbull to Seattle, where they raise Venus' son Joey, and make some semblance of a normal life away from the pit that is Charming, CA.

• Love 5

Ah, Sweet Alex.

After this week's episode, and reading about the ultimate return of Venus in Episode 10,  I'm really interested to see what will happen between the two of them, now that they've kissed.

I really think that Coates and Goggins sell the hell out of this relationship, they're both people with extremely F***ed up pasts, and the tenderness and care they show each other is just quite something.

My wish/ prediction which likely will not happen is that Tig leaves the club, and heads off with Venus and his pitbull to Seattle, where they raise Venus' son Joey, and make some semblance of a normal life away from the pit that is Charming, CA.

Yes, I hope your wish will come true.

That was an amazing scene for Venus and Tig - and so touchingly played by Kim Coates and Walton Goggins.

Yes, I hope your wish will come true.

That was an amazing scene for Venus and Tig - and so touchingly played by Kim Coates and Walton Goggins.

Yes, it was. I've posted about this ad nasuem, but it was so, so beautiful. I hope we get one more Venus sighting now that they're together...
  • Love 2

Posting this here, and not in the episode thread.  Even though his story was obviously not the focus of the final episode.  Tig's reactions to the heaviness of what was going on around him were just something else.  Credit Kim Coates with portraying a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders, because by the end of the episode when he's collapsed on Venus' floor, I was in tears.

Seeing them together in the end, which was great in and of itself, made me think of Gemma's line to Rat earlier in the season when she tells him, " when it comes to finding a good old lady, you don't get what you want, you get what you are"

I think Venus will be a good old lady for Tig, and  am happy they chose the last shot of him to be with her.

I thought the Tig/Venus stuff was gross and contrived. I know Tig is a tri-sexual...he would try anything, including the dead, but c'mon. The club would introduce him to Mr. Mayhem.

Tig was probably my least favorite of the main characters.