Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Ricky-Leaks

marcee

Spencer does damage control after an incident involving Ricky and a brash high school student; Charles bristles at Julie's lack of disclosure at work; Reggie impresses Candace at the league office in an attempt to reduce Vernon's suspension.

Happy Ballers Thread everyone!

I wasn't happy with Charles trying to figure out why Ricky was calling his wife. Obviously it's medical. Obviously it's personal. Obviously doctor-patient confidentiality is a thing. WTF Charles?!

I don't like Spencer anymore. Sorry Mr. The Rock.

Team Joe/Reggie!

Edited by marcee
  • Love 3

Pretty good episode i died of laughter at spencer and ricky swearing back and forth at each other and the old guy talking about his hot doctor and charles pointing out thats his hot wife (the guys face was priceless!). Joe continues to impress taking a chance bringing reggie and watching him kill it never afraid to crack jokes even while in serious situations.

I also agree Ricky was right spencer has been causing lots of problems for his clients and then putting a bandaids on them acting like he solves everything and im glad the agent called him out too.

The show now wants to ruin Charles and his wife, since they've ruined everything else.  Why would he be so petulant?  Why wouldn't she just say it's doctor confidentiality instead of being all "I don't need you in my business?"

I guess the endgame now is Spencer's death, alone and penniless, from a heroin overdose.

• Love 1

Late for this one.

Spencer really does suck at his job, huh?  I think Ricky deserves the lion's share of the credit for bonding with the kid and making him drop any more interviews, because I actually thought Spencer approached him horribly.  Way too aggressive and pushy.  But Dwayne Johnson's charisma is enough that I can buy why he keeps getting chance after chance.  But I wonder how long he can keep it up?

Hey, go Reggie!  Loved his and Joe together.

Charles, I like you, buddy, but you really need to trust your wife.  While she probably should have just flat-out she wouldn't talk about Ricky due to patient confidentiality reasons, he still shouldn't have act all pissy about it, unless this was the show's bizarre way of trying to make it look like Charles was worried they were having an affair.

Of course, the episode ends with both Joe and Spencer reversing their initial positions, so nothing has changed.

• Love 1
On 9/6/2017 at 10:14 AM, SoothingDave said:

The show now wants to ruin Charles and his wife, since they've ruined everything else.  Why would he be so petulant?  Why wouldn't she just say it's doctor confidentiality instead of being all "I don't need you in my business?"

I guess the endgame now is Spencer's death, alone and penniless, from a heroin overdose.

If she says she can't discuss it due to doctor confidentiality, she would be admitting that Ricky is her patient...which would violate HIPAA. She handled it the right way by saying she can't talk about it. Charles should be smart enough to read between the lines.

• Love 1