Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Make Titties Great Again

OnceSane

Dr. Dubrow helps a former recluse break out with new breasts; Dr. Nassif tackles a telenovela nose job gone wrong; the doctors meet an Ivanka Trump superfan who has undergone 13 procedures to look like her.

Had to FF through all of this week's incarnation of a human sex doll.  Politics aside, I don't care who she wanted to look like.  Her voice and mannerisms were just too annoying to tolerate.  I thought she looked more like Anna Camp than Ivanka anyway.  Did anyone ever tell this bimbo that Ivanka doesn't have an "American nose"? While the eldest Trump kids are American, their mom is Eastern European.  Ivanka (fortunately) inherited more of Ivana's features, including her nose.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

Had to FF through all of this week's incarnation of a human sex doll.  Politics aside, I don't care who she wanted to look like.  Her voice and mannerisms were just too annoying to tolerate.  I thought she looked more like Anna Camp than Ivanka anyway.  Did anyone ever tell this bimbo that Ivanka doesn't have an "American nose"? While the eldest Trump kids are American, their mom is Eastern European.  Ivanka (fortunately) inherited more of Ivana's features, including her nose.

Exactly! That's why Ivanka had her nose fixed along with implants. Ivanka is plastic herself

• Love 1

The breast lady did come out great although I'm always amazed when they go for the enlargement even when they are told it could be riskier.  Are bigger boobs really worth the risk?  The nose job was stunning.  I didn't think it looked all that bad at the beginning but the result was incredible.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, cynicat said:

The breast lady did come out great although I'm always amazed when they go for the enlargement even when they are told it could be riskier.  Are bigger boobs really worth the risk?

I was thinking exactly this.  Let's see how the tits work out after a couple of years before we're throwing parties and flashing everybody.

Honestly this show has made me so leary of plastic surgery I'd think long and hard before I got breast implants even after cancer surgery.  So many scary outcomes.

• Love 1