Type keyword(s) to search

Australian Survivor - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I don’t understand why Mark and Caroline voted for Raymond instead of Feras. Feras has much better odds of winning. Why not put him in the fire making competition? Unless they thought he’d beat Caroline.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Michichick said:

Unless they thought he’d beat Caroline.

Yes I think she had much more chance of beating Ray than Feras.  Although she did pretty well and Ray was awful at it.

• Like 2
(edited)

What a season! It was sad seeing Ray go down in flames, I liked his cunning, but he had the weakest game of the F4 and didn’t look like he even practiced fire. Good move by Mark to know Feras was lying and to send Ray to fire to weaken Feras. 

This had to have been the best F3 of any season if any country I have watched. The 3 wheels of torture looked so biblical, especially with the Jesus looking Feras in the middle on his Feras wheel and the fire below and I have to give kudos to the editing team on how beautifully ominously they introduce the challenges. So happy my boy Feras won that necklace when I doubted my hopes for him the last 2 episodes, he dug deep and pulled that off when it was non-negotiable, that was the 500K necklace and right decision to take Caro.

Not the best FTC. I swear I could have written their FTC speeches and answers better than them. They both had so many big moves but didn’t air them when they should have had it all laid out at the jury’s feet. I was expecting Feras to do so after he said 2TCs ago that he had a lot of big moves that the jury didn’t know about because he played a more shielded game to Kirby but he did a marginally better job at it than Caro and we at home got to see his moves that made it a well deserved win by the Smiling Assassin to reign the game. I’m surprised the vote was unanimous. He would not have won if FTC was an F3 instead of an F2 because Mark would have been very clear with his game. 

IMG_6171.jpeg

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Wow! Clean sweep with the jury! Congrats to the winner!! I won't say who because I know some people can't watch right away 

Looking forward to reading everyone's comments on the finale. IMO, the person with the best resume won

• Like 1
6 hours ago, dizzyd said:

The 3 wheels of torture looked so biblical, especially with the Jesus looking Feras in the middle on his Feras wheel and the fire below

Yes that looked amazing didn't it, and extra cruel with the fire to make it even hotter.

Yeah both were pretty weak at FTC but Feras pulled it out at the end I thought and we don't know how much was edited out.

3 hours ago, WearyTraveler said:

IMO, the person with the best resume won

Agreed I would have hated a Caroline win and am glad it was a clean sweep so she got taken down a peg from her imo unjustified high opinion of her own game play.

• Like 1

I finally finished the season and I thought it was a great one. This is how Survivor should be, 24 people, 46 days, give them rice and beans to help them so they can be good at challenges and on strategy. I find US Survivor of 26 days a kids' game.

I had a huge problem with how much attention certain people got compared to others that didn't. I mean, have we even seen more than 3 head interviews of Raymond who made it to final 4? The way people were given attention made it obvious who makes it far and who doesn't. Everything was about and around Feras. He is a good player, he deserves it way more than previous winners.

It's a given we'll see Mark and Kirby in all stars season.

• Like 3
(edited)

Feras was the clear winner of the final 3 (for me). Mark was on the wrong side of things too often, and did stuff that made his own alliance distrust him. Caroline was never in contention. As for Ray, I have never seen any player so happy to just be there to support another player in winning!

Very entertaining season. And done without a bazillion idols and advantages and twists happening all the time. Just a few to keep it intertesting, but for the most part, tribals were about alliances and strategies. I fear US survivor will never be great again. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

I was watching the show Strife (2023) and I saw a guy in a suit who looked and sounded familiar, and what do you know? it was Jonathan LA Paglia himself. It was so weird seeing him anywhere else than survivor and with clothes other than his usual short and shirt.

• Useful 1