Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: 4000cc's and Counting

Dr. Nassif takes on a man with three eyebrows; Dr. Dubrow operates on a mother of three who refers to her botched breasts as saggy baggies; a woman wants to potentially downsize her massive money makers.

that woman with the gigantic breasts looks like chrissy snow crossed with janice from the muppets.why do woman get crazy breast jobs without doing research? 

what kind of a mother lets her 17 year old daughter get breast implants? 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, lor said:

that woman with the gigantic breasts looks like chrissy snow crossed with janice from the muppets.why do woman get crazy breast jobs without doing research? 

what kind of a mother lets her 17 year old daughter get breast implants? 

She was creepy and weird and I don't believe her story about wanting to get a breast job due to the aftermath of nursing.  If so, she would have stopped.  I think she started as a "my boobs are shot because I nursed but now......holy moly I have melon sized breasts!"  Plus her lips were gross.  I love how she was juxtaposed with George, the sweet man who looked GREAT after surgery!   How can anyone find her breasts attractive?

• Love 4

I'm glad huge breasts lady wore light lipstick.  With the excessive lip filler and red lipstick,  her face would look like a baboon's ass.

I really want more people like George. 

• Love 5

Giant boob lady had terrible breasts. Like someone said above, who would think those are attractive? She had astaph infection and she didn't even know!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Suzy123 said:

Giant boob lady had terrible breasts. Like someone said above, who would think those are attractive? She had astaph infection and she didn't even know!

A staph infection that she's keeping under control with a band-aid.

• Love 4

I understand that there are some pretty damn niche fetish films out there, but what work is a visibly aging, wrinkly woman with bizarrely misshapen boobs that have visible bumps and open infected sores, getting in the adult entertainment industry exactly? 

• Love 5

Are there not lights in California made specifically for examining patients? I know my doctors have them. If my doctors came at me with a cell phone flashlight, it wouldn't inspire confidence.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, shockermolar said:

I understand that there are some pretty damn niche fetish films out there, but what work is a visibly aging, wrinkly woman with bizarrely misshapen boobs that have visible bumps and open infected sores, getting in the adult entertainment industry exactly? 

I came here to pretty much say the same thing, but this says it so much better than I ever could have.  I feel sorry for this woman who thinks that this is her only option for supporting herself. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

I came here to pretty much say the same thing, but this says it so much better than I ever could have.  I feel sorry for this woman who thinks that this is her only option for supporting herself. 

Sadly, it seems like her unfortunate choices may have made it her only option currently.  Who would hire a woman that looked like that, whatever her qualifications might be?