Type keyword(s) to search

National Geographic

rcc
  • Start Topic

I was so excited to watch because I enjoy Phil and Jane and the earth! But, no, I couldn't get through it either. Too much location hopping. It was neat to see the mama lion nursing the baby leopard(?), but they kept cutting away to go back to sharks, etc. 

• Love 1

Is anyone watching The 80s: Top Ten? It's not bad. Though I remember the decade pretty well and already knew a lot of the stuff they've gone over, I'm actually learning a few things. Rob Lowe's outfits and the setting are cheesy as hell, but fun to look at!

https://cordcuttersnews.com/disney-reportedly-is-looking-at-selling-freeform-national-geographic-more-to-ae-networks/

Article claims Disney is looking to sell the National Geographic channel, Freeform and more to A&E Networks, which is already a joint venture with Disney and Hearst. I don't know how accurate cordcutternews usually is, but Iger has gone on record thinking about selling some of Disney's TV channels

ETA: Just to point out, CordCutter was referring to a Wall Street Journal article

Edited by DanaK
  • Mind Blown 1