Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E27: Flowers, Hangers, Lifting Strips

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

I wasn't intrigued, impressed or wowed by any of the products. 

I wonder how the kid with the hangers bankrolled his inventory...His parents maybe?  I don't know where Lori saw those kind of hangers, but I Googled  as soon as the kid started talking and could only find a weird, Chinese made plastic travel hanger.  Nothing like what he had.

It also didn't sound like Lori had much confidence in the Angel Lifts, if she was already talking about invalidating the deal before the people even left the building.  I know they were all suspicious of the back story. 

• Love 1

Well, those party-women were just the most Brooklyn thing ever.

I mean, I sometimes feel bad about making the Brooklyn jokes, but for those ladies, they just about wrote themselves.  Also, they were annoying.

• Love 1

The hanger kids was so cute, how could one not want to invest in his business?  Lori may have seem something similar, maybe they just are not marketed in the US?  I'm sure with the right sourcing they can get the cost down to manufacture and make milions. 

I went to https://www.thebouqs.com and can't seem to find exactly where this volcano is in South America where they grow the flowers.  Maybe it's top secret?  I may try them sometime just to see if those flowers are anythng special.

can't seem to find exactly where this volcano is in South America where they grow the flowers.  Maybe it's top secret?  I may try them sometime just to see if those flowers are anythng special.

The picture they showed looked like the Cotopaxi volcano near Quito, Ecuador. I only recognized it because I am planning a vacation.  Flowers are definitely grown in that region, but I don't know if his are.