Type keyword(s) to search

Better Call Saul Bonus Minisode! This is a Must Watch!

• Start Topic

Betsy Kettleman needs her own spinoff! :)

The minisode fooled me twice.  First, I thought Team Kettleman (minus one) was waiting for the disappearer.  Then when I saw they were under the highway, I expected to see Jimmy doing community service. :)

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Betsy Kettleman needs her own spinoff! :)

The minisode fooled me twice.  First, I thought Team Kettleman (minus one) was waiting for the disappearer.  Then when I saw they were under the highway, I expected to see Jimmy doing community service. :)

Don't recall where but *somewhere* I read that G&G liked the actors who played Mrs. and Mr. Kettleman so much that they let them improv quite a bit (which is out of the norm for this show).   Mr. Kettleman is good too!  Mouthing the words to Bingo, etc.  Thanks for sharing!

• Love 3

I loved that couple. They were great writing and great actors. Mrs. Kettleman being the mastermind was great fun. This show does a great job with casting and with creating multifaceted characters. Her complete denial of the crimes to the frustration of Jimmy and Kim was great viewing. 

• Love 1

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is "minisode" what all the cool kids are now calling what we oldsters would refer to as a cut scene?

Anyway, I thought it was sad and kind of reminiscent of Walt's fall from grace.

1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is "minisode" what all the cool kids are now calling what we oldsters would refer to as a cut scene?

No.  It's usually something separate from the main program even if it involved some of the main characters.  They're not intended to be part of the main program and are written independently.  Often it's a way to do something fun...with sponsors.

• Love 3

The Acura commercials where the man kept finding bingo balls were part of an online game where you answered trivia questions. When you completed the game, after the end of the episodes, you unlocked short. I didn't complete the game so I'm glad it was posted online. 

The little extras that shows are putting online or in games, like Archer, are little gifts for the viewers. This one was sponsored by Acura, but was very cute. 

On 6/25/2017 at 2:01 AM, shapeshifter said:

Anyway, I thought it was sad and kind of reminiscent of Walt's fall from grace.

ON BB, the minisodes were comedy (like this one) and were never intended to be part of the show.  They did one showing Hank and Walt on Hand and Marie's wedding day, with Hank relating an "experience" he had hours earlier, one was a Twaughthammer music video, and the other was a little role playing in the bedroom between Hank and Marie.