Type keyword(s) to search

Insatiable - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Boo, just decided to look it up and found out about the cancellation. I didn't know if the show was ever going to come together but I was willing to watch them try. It wasn't a wholly successful endeavor by a long shot but there were some interesting pieces. Very few shows/movies deal with body image issues in such a raw, messy way. 

Just finished watching this. I did not like season two as much as season one it was like a whole different show. He did the last episode of the ending where innocent Bob is in jail. Meanwhile the Actual murderer is going Scott free? Not to mention Patty the wacko. 

Netflix has pretty much nothing on, so I dialed up this. It's not the greatest, but if you buy into its world, it kind of works. 

I do have to say one of the bravest and most vulnerable things I've seen an actor do was the sheetcake scene. To me, eating is super intimate and I admit to doing binges like this before. 

It was a fantastic scene, and she nailed all the emotions you go through.