Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Anticipation, Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:19 PM, Aethera said:

I don't watch much live TV anymore, but I finally caught a commercial for this. January 17th, boy I'm excited.

Thank you for posting this!  I came on here hoping to find out when it's coming back on.  :)

People who received screeners for the new season have been coming out with their reviews. A number of them can be found under the umbrella of Metacritic, but several other ones have also been published, for example in the Miami New Times, in Newsday, on Decider  and in Canada's Globe and Mail. Mostly positive comments, especially towards the cast, with reservations mainly directed at narrative choices (like telling the story mostly backwards as reported upthread and not dealing enough with Versace himself) and the music score, considered heavy-handed by some. Premiere is this Wednesday.

Edited by Florinaldo
Because Thursday is not the same as Wednesday
  • Love 1

Another reviews aggregator has a generally positive verdict on the new series: Rotten Tomatoes comes to an 84 % approval rating from 43 reviews and summarizes it as "Critics Consensus: The Assassination of Versace starts with a bang and unfurls slowly, moving backward through an intricate (and occasionally convoluted) murder mystery anchored by a career-defining performance from Darren Criss".

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 1