Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelorette Introduces Rachel's 'Gentlemen'; We've Got Your 'Class' Superlatives!

• Start Topic

No mention of the two guys who mentioned these gems???

What is the most romantic present you have ever received and why? Threesome. It was my birthday.

And ...

What’s the wildest thing you’ve done in the bedroom? Had sex with a wife while her husband watched.

• Love 1

Tickle Monster is actually a family physician. There are a lot of doctors this season (by a lot I believe there are 3 or 4) and a bunch of attorneys. Some of them appear very intelligent (on paper). Most try too hard Jedidiah. Ugh. He probably says these things at every party. "What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? South Africa is incredible. Raw and beautiful; great coffee, tea, wine, fruit, food, beautiful animals and landscapes, amazing people and very real problems like HIV and violence." Yes, I love Africa because of it's HIV problem. He's a doctor too though. But weird.

2 hours ago, ChlcGirl said:

No mention of the two guys who mentioned these gems???

What is the most romantic present you have ever received and why? Threesome. It was my birthday.

And ...

What’s the wildest thing you’ve done in the bedroom? Had sex with a wife while her husband watched.

Does Rachel get to read the bios before the guys arrive? Because, if it were me, those two would be out immediately.

• Love 3

Are they just handed v-neck tees and pomade for these photo shoots? Holy cow.

Despite how terrible the photos and bios are, and how terrible the show always is, and how I always threaten to not watch next season...I'm SO ready for it to be back. And can't wait for the podcast!!

• Love 1
(edited)

So many of these guys don't even look real.  They look like someone Photoshopped various facial parts of random online dating profiles together to make Franken-bachelors (especially Bryce).

Edited by DasFlavorPup
  • Love 8

Rob: Law Student. Michael: Former Professional Basketball Player. Blake E.: Aspiring Drummer. Lucas: Whaboom (apparently it's some World Of Warcraft bullshit). Jonathan: "TICKLE MONSTER."

Why mention them? Don't you realize they're trolling us with these job titles? They want people to go online and say "OMG SINCE WHEN IS TICKLE MONSTER A JOB?" You're doing their bidding.