Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E09: Family Trippin' (Part 1)

• Start Topic

On 5/11/2017 at 0:07 AM, iwasish said:

Throws water in his face, but is now doing a house flipping show with him?

when I watch this show, I can't help but feel that 99.9% of the "stories" are made up for the show itself to keep the viewership numbers up. all the drama in that family is make believe and I will never believe anything the kardashians or jenners say.  the only story i believe is Kanye health issues. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RoxieBear73 said:

when I watch this show, I can't help but feel that 99.9% of the "stories" are made up for the show itself to keep the viewership numbers up. all the drama in that family is make believe and I will never believe anything the kardashians or jenners say.  the only story i believe is Kanye health issues. 

With every episode I agree more and more. 

• Love 2

I swear I think Kris lives on a combo of wine and xanax all. the. time. She is always zoned out and nothing phases her. Except Caitlyns truth telling of course. That seems to get a little bit of a rise out of her but other than that, blank stares like the rest of her daughters. 

• Love 2

Oh, Kimmy.  I had been feeling more positively disposed to her this season, as I honestly do believe she's suffering trauma from the robbery but then an episode like this comes along to remind be that she is, indeed, still an awful person.  Nope-- loudly yelling in someone's face that she's a "whore" for having consensual sex with someone who's not even in a relationship is not "what anyone would do."  Wtf is wrong with you? 

Also, why was she wearing a surgical bra and no shirt at that last dinner?

Scott and Kourt are seriously dysfunctional, both individually and as a couple. 

That's all I've got. 

• Love 2