Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E09: Family Trippin' (Part 1)

• Start Topic

After Kim busts Scott with a girl in Dubai, the family is surprised Kourtney allowed him on the family trip; the sisters discover Scott has invited yet another girl to join him in Costa Rica, the family decides it's time for Kourtney to confront him.

Based on the E! clips, they're heading back in time to when the Robbers were arrested (early January) and ahead to the Costa Rica trip (February). 

What is up with these 30-something year olds and their pillow forts?  No one can sit on a couch or a bed (in the middle of the day no less) and have a conversation about anything semi serious without covering themselves in a mound of throw pillows and blankets. 

• Love 2

A lot of hypocrisy in tonight's show.  It's apparently OK for Courtney to have some action on the side, but not OK for Scott.  I guess she wants him to be celibate until she decides to give up her new boyfriend and take Scott back.  And I could have slapped Khloe for the smirking she did at the table.  

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

A lot of hypocrisy in tonight's show.  It's apparently OK for Courtney to have some action on the side, but not OK for Scott.  I guess she wants him to be celibate until she decides to give up her new boyfriend and take Scott back.  And I could have slapped Khloe for the smirking she did at the table.  

I don't think Kourtney cared that he's sleeping with other girls, but he shouldn't be bringing his girl of the week on a family vacation.

• Love 5
(edited)

I hate this show.

Thats all I can say. It's boring. They all annoy the hell out of me and I'm just over it all. 

I didn't even watch the whole episode. I fast forwarded through most of it. I think I might actually be able to pull myself away from this show. It's not even fun "reality" tv anymore. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 11

Lol at Mason having a fan who wanted a pic with him. That's cute.

They made an excuse that Rob couldn't come because he just had the baby, like anyone in the world expected him to show up?

They are such hypocrites about Scott. Kim goes on about how she doesn't want to be involved, then she's calling women whores, waking up Kanye at 4am, wanting to call Kourtney then bringing it up at lunch.

Not sure what Kanye's purpose was in this episode, he seemed ok but not much to say.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Lol at Mason having a fan who wanted a pic with him. That's cute.

They made an excuse that Rob couldn't come because he just had the baby, like anyone in the world expected him to show up?

They are such hypocrites about Scott. Kim goes on about how she doesn't want to be involved, then she's calling women whores, waking up Kanye at 4am, wanting to call Kourtney then bringing it up at lunch.

Not sure what Kanye's purpose was in this episode, he seemed ok but not much to say.

Do they call it a Pomeranian  because it fits in the palm of your hand? WTF! If that is his sole contribution, he should stay off camera.

Kim has to go to NY alone to testify,? Too stressful.for Kanye?

Khloe wants to do stuff on the vacation, meet the locals, have adventures.... Gee when Caitlyn wanted to do more than lay around and shop, no one wss ,interested.

I say the  whole Scott has a girl there was scripted. Kourtney could barely keep.a straight face. 

I think both Kris and Kourtney had work done on their face. Kris' s upper lip looked wonky and the corners just under Kourt's mouth looked puffy. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Khloe wants to do stuff on the vacation, meet the locals, have adventures.... Gee when Caitlyn wanted to do more than lay around and shop, no one wss ,interested.

That's so true, Cait wanted to do tourist stuff and adventure things it was noo we just want to hang out at the pool. Now Khloe's all, lets go tubing and see the locals? 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I hate this show.

Thats all I can say. It's boring. They all annoy the hell out of me and I'm just over it all. 

I am kind of with you. I hate this show and family, but yet I still watched over the years. I do not know what that says about me. Even if I dislike them all I was somewhat entertained and/or irritated by them, which is fun to commiserate here. I tend to find them boring. They really do not discuss anything of substance (not that they every really did) and they spend so much of their time on their phones with their social media of choice. I would go look at my teenage cousin if I wanted to watch someone on their phone al the time. The show is basically a time waster for me. I am so bored watching the show that I am always doing something else while watching. 

I was not watching that closely but when Kim was talking about going to NYC to speak about the robbery to Kourtney (I believe they were at  Kourtney's house), did she really say something about how since the robbery happened she realized that there are bad people in the world? I hope I got that wrong with the context in which she was speaking, because I was thinking really Kim you just now realized bad people exist?

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 3

I'm stuck at the beginning of the episode. First, where does Kim get off kicking a guest of Scott’s out of his rooms, & second, why didn’t Scott protect her? If he invited her in, he shouldn’t be letting people attack her, he just stood there while Kim called her names & kicked her out. And then the show just had to show the poor girl walking away. I'm so pissed off at these people I can't even snark the rest of the episode.

• Love 11

Yeah I don't know why Scott didn't protect the girl, either. But Kim sure loved making both him and the girl feel bad.

And yes Scott shouldn't have brought a girl to the family vacation but also the way these woman acted about it was so chilidish. Kim using the name Chelsea because that's the name of the supposed girl Scott bought and hoping  it gets a reaction out of him and Kourtney sitting there with a smirk on her face. Like that tweet last week when she said she didn't ask for Kim to react that way but she would have too and "#sistersgotmyback" thing. To me it things like that that make them unlikeable to me. And I said it last week, in all for having family's back but not the way these people do it. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah I don't know why Scott didn't protect the girl, either. But Kim sure loved making both him and the girl feel bad.

And yes Scott shouldn't have brought a girl to the family vacation but also the way these woman acted about it was so chilidish. Kim using the name Chelsea because that's the name of the supposed girl Scott bought and hoping  it gets a reaction out of him and Kourtney sitting there with a smirk on her face. Like that tweet last week when she said she didn't ask for Kim to react that way but she would have too and "#sistersgotmyback" thing. To me it things like that that make them unlikeable to me. And I said it last week, in all for having family's back but not the way these people do it. 

Better they stick together, cause they are gonna be lonely in their old age. Not a one of them can pick a decent man or even keep a crappy one.

And we are to believe that Kris's whole vacation was ruined by Caitlyn's book?

Has Khloe taken up where Cailtyn left off in planning activities for their vacations?

I guess now that Kanye isn't able to bear the stress of all these trips Kim will have to amuse herself by sticking her nose into other peoples business and acting like the morals police. And from her... that's rich.   

• Love 3

I noticed that when the Bathroom "tramp" was doing her walk of shame down the hallway, her hands were empty.  Did she leave her purse behind? 

Maybe if that family could butt out of Scott and Kourtney's biz for 5 seconds, those two could figure out what they want to be or not be and set some boundaries.  I really can't watch one more scene where 38 year old Kourtney silently sits there while her Mother, sisters, and baby daddy live her life for her.  Grow a spine, speak words, and cut this lazy "it's in God's hands" routine. 

And is Scott's paycheck really that good that he'd subject himself to that 7th grade BS at the pool side dinner table?  Even Rob would have walked off at the slightest whiff of shade from this family.  Or was that scene just one big set up so Khloe could "clap back" at Chelsea Handler about her remark that the Kardashians are responsible for Trump in the White House?

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I noticed that when the Bathroom "tramp" was doing her walk of shame down the hallway, her hands were empty.  Did she leave her purse behind? 

Maybe if that family could butt out of Scott and Kourtney's biz for 5 seconds, those two could figure out what they want to be or not be and set some boundaries.  I really can't watch one more scene where 38 year old Kourtney silently sits there while her Mother, sisters, and baby daddy live her life for her.  Grow a spine, speak words, and cut this lazy "it's in God's hands" routine. 

And is Scott's paycheck really that good that he'd subject himself to that 7th grade BS at the pool side dinner table?  Even Rob would have walked off at the slightest whiff of shade from this family.  Or was that scene just one big set up so Khloe could "clap back" at Chelsea Handler about her remark that the Kardashians are responsible for Trump in the White House?

I can only imagine the carrying on if Kourtney dared to tell Kim to dump Kanye's ass, or Khloe's if they had all confronted Lamar over his drug abuse and whoring around.

I see someone throws a drink in Scott's face next week.. I mean ...really? He ought to slap the shit out of whoever it is. How dare they? 

One thing though that tells me this was all so much bullshit, is that there were no kids there. The kids were at all the other dinners, but suddenly dinner at Scott's hotel, the kids aren't there? And why have dinner at his hotel? Is it some special hotel or was it just a convenient way to add drama?

And Kourtney  saying she can't wait to get home and find all these guys to fuck... please, when has she ever expressed any real interest in sex except to have another kid.

Lets not forget in the midst of all of this Scott has a new girl drama... Kris suggests that Scott and Kourtney have another baby. WTF? Didn't she read the script?

• Love 6

Caitlyn was complaining last episode that she was busy signing 10 thousand books. She then later gave what appeared to be an envelope with a copy of the book to Kris. It seemed that Kris did not see a draft, only the finished product.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I see someone throws a drink in Scott's face next week.. I mean ...really? He ought to slap the shit out of whoever it is. How dare they? 

One thing though that tells me this was all so much bullshit, is that there were no kids there. The kids were at all the other dinners, but suddenly dinner at Scott's hotel, the kids aren't there? And why have dinner at his hotel? Is it some special hotel or was it just a convenient way to add drama?

They might as well start using the Real Housewives playbooks, because those shows do far better in ratings than this show.

There's no way you'd be able to have a decent dinner with 6 kids under the age of 6 at the table.  Especially if they are all cousins (cousins-ish if counting Tyga).  Pure Chaos.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Caitlyn was complaining last episode that she was busy signing 10 thousand books. She then later gave what appeared to be an envelope with a copy of the book to Kris. It seemed that Kris did not see a draft, only the finished product.

On scripted camera, who knows when she really saw the book.

• Love 1

I have not seen Kim that animated in a long time than when she was throwing that girl out of Scott's hotel room. She was practically gleeful, living it up calling that poor girl a whore and a tramp. Real nice, Kim, way to show the world your true mean girl bitch colors. I was disgusted watching that display.

Kourtney wants Scott when she wants him and totally on her terms, the hell with what he's done or wants. If I didn't think Scott was in on it, I might feel bad for him.

And I hate Khloe, but did she get stuck watching over Tyga's son for a day? I'll bet that poor kid doesn't even have a close relationship with his deadbeat dad, he must feel like he's on vacation with strangers.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

I have not seen Kim that animated in a long time than when she was throwing that girl out of Scott's hotel room. She was practically gleeful, living it up calling that poor girl a whore and a tramp. Real nice, Kim, way to show the world your true mean girl bitch colors. I was disgusted watching that display.

Kourtney wants Scott when she wants him and totally on her terms, the hell with what he's done or wants. If I didn't think Scott was in on it, I might feel bad for him.

And I hate Khloe, but did she get stuck watching over Tyga's son for a day? I'll bet that poor kid doesn't even have a close relationship with his deadbeat dad, he must feel like he's on vacation with strangers.

The main reason I think that Dubai hotel scene was fake was because I can't imagine anyone - especially someone who has recently been through a traumatic experience - busting in on a complete stranger in a bathroom, not knowing what to expect.  She could have been going #2, or cleaning up (eh hem) after whatever transpired the night before, or even - shaving a toothbrush into a shank to protect herself from the raging lunatic on the other side of the door.  Even if Kim was that fired up (for some reason she did not give, that would make better sense than the one she did give) she would at least have had her bodyguards there as backup in case bathroom girl was ready to defend herself (physically or verbally). 

Khloe seems good with kids, and maybe she was bored or left out as the only sister there without a partner or a kid, but I'm sure there were a fleet a of nanny's off camera doing the heavy lifting once they got all of the family fun footage they needed.

• Love 4

Kourtney definitely had some work done, looks like some sort of filler on her whole face esp the cheek area, and is it really cool(KIM) to wear a fake lip ring I mean you can buy those in the gumball machine at the grocery store!!!!!

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

Kourtney definitely had some work done, looks like some sort of filler on her whole face esp the cheek area, and is it really cool(KIM) to wear a fake lip ring I mean you can buy those in the gumball machine at the grocery store!!!!!

I think she's just aging and gravity is taking effect.  So maybe she should cool it on the long hair extensions because that's just making her face look looonnnger.  Based on pictures of Rob Sr, she's following his lead and heading into jowl territory.

My favorite LOL scene was when Khloe went off script and asked Kris and Corey how long they'd been together.  An actual couple would have looked at each other and giggled while doing the math, instead of immediately barking out non-matching answers (while looking annoyed that this pop-quiz was sprung on them).  Oh and at the time they were both sitting about as far away as you could from each other eating, while still being in the same camera angle.  Cut to Kris' talking head complaining about how exhausted she is, and back to scene where Corey is suddenly right by her side on producer cue.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

And yes Scott shouldn't have brought a girl to the family vacation but also the way these woman acted about it was so chilidish.

All for show, people, all for show. I don't believe for a minute that Scott wasn't put up to doing that for a story line by Kris and production.  These are desperate people that will dream up anything to stay on the air.

And because it can't be said enough. STFU Kim. Worry about your own mess of a relationship.  

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

And because it can't be said enough. STFU Kim. Worry about your own mess of a relationship.  

Speaking of which.....it's clear Kanye is on some good meds and/or has some top notch psychiatric therapy that he's taking seriously, for him to have been silent during that weird lunch scene.  Was she testing his patience? 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Speaking of which.....it's clear Kanye is on some good meds and/or has some top notch psychiatric therapy that he's taking seriously, for him to have been silent during that weird lunch scene.  Was she testing his patience? 

More likely he is heavily medicated. The rest of the family seems to pretty much ignore him. His attempt at a joke regarding the Pomeranian dog, went over like a lead balloon.  I see him eventually in the corner like Ozzie Osbourne, rocking from side to side and mumbling out loud.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

More likely he is heavily medicated. The rest of the family seems to pretty much ignore him. His attempt at a joke regarding the Pomeranian dog, went over like a lead balloon.  I see him eventually in the corner like Ozzie Osbourne, rocking from side to side and mumbling out loud.

If he stays with his seemingly effective treatment program, hopefully he can avoid that grim prognosis.

• Love 3

I could only shake my head at Kim bragging about how Kim treated that woman who she didn't even know. You could tell she took much pleasure out of it because it would make a good story to tell all of her groupie friends so they could laugh and talk about how crazy it is and how they wouldn't want to mess with wannabe tough ghetto chick Kimmy.  And she basically blamed Scott and the girl for HER feeling a certain a way about Scott hearing rumours about Kourtney. She basically got mad at Scott and this girl because SHE felt some kind of way about how Scott was feeling about Kourtney. 

I actually felt super uncomfortable watching Kanye. He looked like he was hopped up on meds or something...he sat their silent like he was a robot. 

The optics of it looked stupid that Scott would bring a girl on the trip but he was staying in a completely different area and she wasn't around the kids so it wasn't so bad, however, kissing up on Kourtney and telling her you love her while you've got a girl back at your room is beyond stupid. But Khloe...always has to have her moment. Based on the previews...she was probably rehearsing that line and throwing of water the moment they sat down at the table. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I could only shake my head at Kim bragging about how Kim treated that woman who she didn't even know. You could tell she took much pleasure out of it because it would make a good story to tell all of her groupie friends so they could laugh and talk about how crazy it is and how they wouldn't want to mess with wannabe tough ghetto chick Kimmy.  And she basically blamed Scott and the girl for HER feeling a certain a way about Scott hearing rumours about Kourtney. She basically got mad at Scott and this girl because SHE felt some kind of way about how Scott was feeling about Kourtney. 

I actually felt super uncomfortable watching Kanye. He looked like he was hopped up on meds or something...he sat their silent like he was a robot. 

The optics of it looked stupid that Scott would bring a girl on the trip but he was staying in a completely different area and she wasn't around the kids so it wasn't so bad, however, kissing up on Kourtney and telling her you love her while you've got a girl back at your room is beyond stupid. But Khloe...always has to have her moment. Based on the previews...she was probably rehearsing that line and throwing of water the moment they sat down at the table. 

She didn't get that upset over Lamars antics. She's teasing Scott about getting a hard on around Kourtney, and both she and Kim have said Kourt is giving mixed messages. Despite all his failings and self destructive ssshole behavior, he does seem to love Kourtney. He's always had  issues with being alone and insecurity, her doing head games on him is cruel.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Same here.  I tend to feel the same way every time Rob is paraded out for his paycheck, as well as rehab-era Scott and post-death Lamar.  I realize these are all grown men who have all signed on the dotted line, giving Kris ownership of their souls, but it's still creepy.

Was it Khloe who said that she felt bad for Scott because whenever he approaches Kourtney, she always fake-pushes him away with a *giggle-giggle*?  She was right about that.  But then, seconds later, she's taking Kourtney's side again and throwing water in Scott's face.  Anything to keep the drama going, I guess.

Kylie and Tyga stealing Khloe's room because it was more romantic was just all kinds of blerrrrchhhhhhhhh.

Kris looked heavily medicated.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, stacyasp said:

He was like a zombie during that lunch, and then pipes up with the Pomeranian/Palm thing

And Kourt just gave him a one word answer....her monotonous " No"

• Love 3

It was Kim who threw the water on Scott. Apologies to Khloe.  More shocking that it was Kim. But for her to say she's been supporting the Scott/Kourtney relationship is a crock. She's encouraged Kourtney to dump him for years.

I suspect that she's realized the show is losing ratings and they needed to heat things up.   

• Love 4
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

And Kourt just gave him a one word answer....her monotonous " No"

I always get this feeling that Kourt doesn't really like Kanye and just tolerates him because of Kim. It seems like she just can't be bothered with him sometimes.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, ExplainItAgain said:

I always get this feeling that Kourt doesn't really like Kanye and just tolerates him because of Kim. It seems like she just can't be bothered with him sometimes.

From their lack of shock when Kim got the call  that he was taken away, I'd guess they'd seen things that gave them fair warning that something was not right there.    

• Love 1

This is sort of a carry-over question from the last episode, & I'm sure I missed it, but I was thinking that the reason Kimmycakes got mad that Scott had that nasty whore in his room, was because it was actually Kim's room/trip, & Scott was kinda tagging along & staying with her. I'm no fan of Kim, but it is kinda tacky for Scott to come along on a trip with Kim, Kourtney's sister, regardless of the room arrangements & hook up with a girl, & then not shuttle her out of his room before he got caught - this is multiplied because there is an entire camera crew there, looking for drama. It'd be like Kim & Kanye separating/divorcing, then Kim being invited on a trip with Kanye's family & hooking up while on the trip & trying to hide it, but getting caught, which would never happen, because Kimmy is the best spy ever. She went waaaaaaaay overboard, completely mishandled it & treated that girl (who may not have even known anything about whom he really was, we don't know her story) horribly, to the point of verbal-assault, with the potential to become physical assault, considering she was ready to break in the door, then bragged about it like the trash that she is, but in my opinion, Scott really was in the wrong first, which caused the whole thing. 

Now, this family trip to Costa Rica, I think is different. He's staying at a different hotel, he's not parading the girl around them, it's not the best idea to bring a girl & not tell them, but I think it's less tacky than just a random hookup that didn't wake up early enough to get out of the shared house/room/hotel, which for a Kardashian family member or hanger-on, is a big step up.

Off to shower for slightly defending Kim...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I don't think Kourtney knows how to deal with any man who doesn't lick her boots. 

Maybe Tivo cut the end of the show off - did the water throw happen this episode of is teased for the next episode?

next week. and it appears its Kim who throws the water.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, nkotb said:

This is sort of a carry-over question from the last episode, & I'm sure I missed it, but I was thinking that the reason Kimmycakes got mad that Scott had that nasty whore in his room, was because it was actually Kim's room/trip, & Scott was kinda tagging along & staying with her. I'm no fan of Kim, but it is kinda tacky for Scott to come along on a trip with Kim, Kourtney's sister, regardless of the room arrangements & hook up with a girl, & then not shuttle her out of his room before he got caught - this is multiplied because there is an entire camera crew there, looking for drama. It'd be like Kim & Kanye separating/divorcing, then Kim being invited on a trip with Kanye's family & hooking up while on the trip & trying to hide it, but getting caught, which would never happen, because Kimmy is the best spy ever. She went waaaaaaaay overboard, completely mishandled it & treated that girl (who may not have even known anything about whom he really was, we don't know her story) horribly, to the point of verbal-assault, with the potential to become physical assault, considering she was ready to break in the door, then bragged about it like the trash that she is, but in my opinion, Scott really was in the wrong first, which caused the whole thing. 

Now, this family trip to Costa Rica, I think is different. He's staying at a different hotel, he's not parading the girl around them, it's not the best idea to bring a girl & not tell them, but I think it's less tacky than just a random hookup that didn't wake up early enough to get out of the shared house/room/hotel, which for a Kardashian family member or hanger-on, is a big step up.

Off to shower for slightly defending Kim...

Wasn't that girl-in-the-room thing scripted? She could have been hired to play that part. Even if she wasn't hired ahead of time, she would have had to sign a release before the show could use any footage of her. Somebody commented earlier that she was filmed leaving the room empty-handed, not even having a handbag.  Totally unrealistic. That sounds like a scripted, rehearsed thing, where they were doing several takes trying to get it right. That means she would have received a paycheck for her participation in the show. (Yes, I'm very cynical about this family and their show.)

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Wasn't that girl-in-the-room thing scripted? She could have been hired to play that part. Even if she wasn't hired ahead of time, she would have had to sign a release before the show could use any footage of her. Somebody commented earlier that she was filmed leaving the room empty-handed, not even having a handbag.  Totally unrealistic. That sounds like a scripted, rehearsed thing, where they were doing several takes trying to get it right. That means she would have received a paycheck for her participation in the show. (Yes, I'm very cynical about this family and their show.)

But her face was blurred, which I always assumed that, for reality shows, means the person didn't sign a release.  It's probably not that simple, but I suppose she also could've insisted that she not be shown at all, yes?  

And I hate myself for thinking that anything on this show is real, including the faces and bodies of all the participants.  But Scott's reactions seemed to ring true when Kim was going all "ghetto" on the girl.  Either way, I hate him.  If it was fake, he's the best actor of the bunch and I'm ticked that I bought it.  If it was real, and he allowed his pseudo-sister-in-law to chase her down and call her a whore on camera while he sat there sipping from his water bottle, he's an ass.

I sincerely hate all of these people and yet......I watch.  

• Love 5
(edited)

The thing that still has me cracking me up days later was Scott and him being all annoyed about the random fire dancers behind him. It's when he says things like that about how awkward every situation is and when he calls these people out. Like how a couple seasons ago Kim was talking about something romance wise as if she was the sage all  and Scott was like "weren't you only married for 72 days?" And it's why I can't quit liking him. I feel like he goes off script all the time on this show. Rob has a few times as well in the past and that's funny too.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The thing that still has me cracking me up days later was Scott and him being all annoyed about the random fire dancers behind him. It's when he says things like that about how awkward every situation is and when he calls these people out. Like how a couple seasons ago Kim was talking about something romance wise as if she was the sage all  and Scott was like "weren't you only married for 72 days?" And it's why I can't quit liking him. I feel like he goes off script all the time on this show. Rob has a few times as well in the past and that's funny too.

My feelings about Scott are the same. It's that bit of irrevrency and self awareness that comes thru on rate occasions that make me give him a pass over and over. As much as he messes up, and then finds every excuse to blame others, I still find him more likeable than Lamar.

I do see real empathy from him towards Rob and oddly enough he seems to have real affection for the Kardashians (why I have no idea!)

I.wouldnt want to be involved with someone with his issues.but upout of all the people and personalities on these shows, he is the only one I truly  hope gets his act together.

• Love 11
On 5/9/2017 at 9:34 AM, iwasish said:

It was Kim who threw the water on Scott. Apologies to Khloe.  More shocking that it was Kim. But for her to say she's been supporting the Scott/Kourtney relationship is a crock. She's encouraged Kourtney to dump him for years.

I suspect that she's realized the show is losing ratings and they needed to heat things up.   

It was khloe, Kim and Kris who threw water on Scott

• Love 1
1 hour ago, puddles 23 said:

It was khloe, Kim and Kris who threw water on Scott

All three!! 

That cracks me up. They toss water on him and the one he supposedly disrespected just sits there?

Yet Kris accepts Caitlyn disrespect with crocodile tears and Khloe accepts getting humiliated by Lamar by declaring she'll always love him and will responsibility for his medical and personal affairs if he ends up in a coma again. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

All three!! 

That cracks me up. They toss water on him and the one he supposedly disrespected just sits there?

Yet Kris accepts Caitlyn disrespect with crocodile tears and Khloe accepts getting humiliated by Lamar by declaring she'll always love him and will responsibility for his medical and personal affairs if he ends up in a coma again. 

When Kris throws the water in Scott's face you can see that she is smirking. I watched the rest of the clip and saw that kourtney actually felt good that they had threw the water in Scott's face.

2 hours ago, puddles 23 said:

When Kris throws the water in Scott's face you can see that she is smirking. I watched the rest of the clip and saw that kourtney actually felt good that they had threw the water in Scott's face.

Throws water in his face, but is now doing a house flipping show with him?

• Love 3
17 hours ago, puddles 23 said:

They all looked like they were smirking.  Did any of them actually order food?  What a strange dinner. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

They all looked like they were smirking.  Did any of them actually order food?  What a strange dinner. 

If Kris ordered water you know it was a set up. She loves her wine too much to waste it.

• Love 6
On 5/11/2017 at 3:06 PM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I was pretty sure I heard Khloe talking with her mouth full (my most extreme pet peeve), but I could've just imagined it.

• Love 1