Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 2/28/2024 at 7:33 PM, ForumLou said:

One thing I didn't get, was ok yes she was very thin, esp her legs.  But if she was drinking as much as was said, wouldn't she be heavier? 

When Wendy was in New York drinking, she was not eating regularly. There was a moment where the niece was told there was no food in the refrigerator & she got emotional. The son talked about how thin she looked & said when he had her in Miami for a length of time, he fed her a vegan diet & zero alcohol & she gained 20 pounds. (I have never heard of anyone gaining weight from a vegan diet.) Outside of the show, the childhood best friend said Wendy had no access to money outside of the guardian. Wendy would ask for breakfast to be delivered at 7am, but the guardian would not respond until noon. The best friend said she was regularly having food delivered to Wendy in NYC from Los Angeles.

In my non-professional opinion, Wendy's thinness is due to malnourishment--- due to alcoholism, exacerbated by the way her body processes alcohol with her thyroid condition, & made worse by the guardian. This may be why her body is lean, but her face is bloated.

Basically, she's drinking & not eating.

• Like 3
(edited)

More crap happening to Wendy - seen on today's Yahoo News:

1)  The IRS is coming for her - they put a lien on her NYC apartment for over half a million dollars in unpaid taxes from 2019 and 2021.   Story here

2) The ex-husband is going back to court to obtain 2 years of spousal support money he feels he is still owed.  This punkass will not stop trying to put his fingers back into Wendy's purse.  

Edited by patty1h
  • Angry 3
On 3/13/2024 at 9:08 PM, patty1h said:

More crap happening to Wendy - seen on today's Yahoo News:

1)  The IRS is coming for her - they put a lien on her NYC apartment for over half a million dollars in unpaid taxes from 2019 and 2021.   Story here

2) The ex-husband is going back to court to obtain 2 years of spousal support money he feels he is still owed.  This punkass will not stop trying to put his fingers back into Wendy's purse.  

Kelvin going after Wendy's retirement fund is low down. That man has no shame!

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

Aw. Blac Chyna/Angela White says she has not seen Wendy since the day she filmed the documentary. If you recall, the scene was memorable because Wendy removed her wig. Angela says she just happened to pop in to visit that day & wants to get back to NYC to do so again. Hm. No slight against Angela's heart, but clearly she does not know that Wendy moved some time ago.

• Like 1

Sadly I don’t believe we are ever going to see WW back in a working capacity. As it stands we rarely see her period. To my mind the downward spiral all began when her ex got his side piece pregnant. I think he has some nerve still vying to get his hands on her money. I hope she doesn’t suffer with all her medical issues. 

• Like 2

The latest round of Wendy vs Kelvin 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2024/04/blind-item-4_20.html

It seems he owes her around $112,000. that he was overpaid when he was collecting support from her. Now they want it back. To me it looks like collecting blood from a stone. If he has money I believe it’s in a foreign account where the U.S. authorities can’t collect from. However, I think he spent it trying to keep his mistress happy because when his well went dry she dumped him. 

I’m sad that most news about her doesn’t seem as though she is sound of mind or able to handle her own affairs. I don’t trust those “handling” her or her family not to keep dipping their hands into her purse. There seems to be little as far as updates or new information about her on any news or gossip sites. I have to wonder if it’s that bad or someone is trying to cover something up. 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think he spent it trying to keep his mistress happy because when his well went dry she dumped him. 

Not sure if I'm understanding your comment. Did Sharina dump Kelvin? 

19 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t trust those “handling” her or her family not to keep dipping their hands into her purse. There seems to be little as far as updates

Yes. I believe some of her family members are just as shady and greedy as Kelvin. I'd like to know what Wendy's state appointed fiduciaries are doing for her lately.

It won't take long before Wendy's savings/assets are sucked dry. Then nobody will give two $hits about her. It is a mess. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yes, she did some months ago. 

Wow. I obviously missed that news! I wonder if Kelvin will try to get back together with W. Just to be closer to whatever money W has left. Wendy is definitely not in a sound enough state of mind so it could be possible she might take him back.

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

Not sure if I'm understanding your comment. Did Sharina dump Kelvin? 

9 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yes, she did some months ago. 

8 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

Wow. I obviously missed that news!

Yasss, honey! You missed it. Word on the street:

Money gone = Sharina gone. Lol!

Supposedly, she had to move in with her mother & is suing Kelvin for non-payment of child support! Serves those two broke losers right for how they did Wendy!

• Like 3
12 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Yasss, honey! You missed it. Word on the street:

Money gone = Sharina gone. Lol!

Supposedly, she had to move in with her mother & is suing Kelvin for non-payment of child support! Serves those two broke losers right for how they did Wendy!

Seems like this will be a never ending saga with no happy outcome for Wendy. She will end up owing so much money to the state appointed fiduciaries, lawyers and whoever will sue her "estate" for money. Like her son, her personal assistants.

What a crazy mess

• Sad 2
(edited)

Ya'll!

https://www.the-sun.com/tv/11139998/wendy-williams-ex-kevin-hunter-accuses-guardian-depleting-finances/

Last Friday, Kelvin brought a forensic accountant to court:

Screenshot_20240423_223252_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b17333a86ab58671586bd8479b368ae9.jpg

against Wendy's financial guardian:

Screenshot_20240423_223339_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6dd7224d6a16c7203baf954f5142aa3f.jpg

There was an hour-long hearing. Kelvin is demanding to see Wendy's financial records in an attempt to resume his alimony payments & accusing the guardian of shady behavior.

Isn't is ironic that finally!!! someone is trying to look after Wendy's money, but.... it's Kelvin.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 1
11 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Isn't is ironic that finally!!! someone is trying to look after Wendy's money, but.... it's Kelvin.

I wonder if the forensic accountant is going to be able to look at the finances. This is quite the turn of events. Thanks @NowVoyager for even including pictures! 
I’m interested to see how this turns out. 

property

By 

Social Links forRiley Cardoza

Published May 14, 2024, 1:24 p.m. ET

Wendy Williams’ New York City penthouse has been sold.thewendyexperiencepodcast/Instagram

Wendy Williams’ extravagant New York City penthouse is off the market.

The former talk show host’s 2,400 square foot property in the Financial District, which was purchased in July 2021 for $4.5 million, was sold by her guardian on Friday for $3.75 million, according to records accessed by The Post.

The three-bedroom, three-bathroom home boasts a terrace overlooking the Hudson River, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows.

The condo overlooks the Hudson River. MLS

It features a luxurious terrace. MLS

It boasts more than 2,400 square feet. MLS

The residence also has floor-to-ceiling windows. MLS

EXPLORE MORE

Wendy Williams’ guardian demands Kevin Hunter return $112K after he was ‘overpaid’ in divorce

Wendy Williams’ son, Kevin Hunter Jr., served with eviction notice from luxe Miami apartment

Wendy Williams’ guardian claims A+E Networks exploited talk show host in new legal filing

While Williams’ primary suite — complete with a five-fixture bath — is on the upper level, the residence’s main level has a living/dining room and open kitchen.

The building, additionally, features a fitness center, a 60-foot lap pool, a sauna, a steam room and a Jacuzzi.

Williams, 59, often posted pictures in the luxe space before she stopped sharing on social media in 2022.

The property was sold by the former talk show host’s guardian at a loss. MEGA

Williams often posted pictures from inside the abode before her social media hiatus. Lifetime

It also served as the backdrop to her daytime show in 2020 when she hosted remotely amid the coronavirus pandemic.

In February 2022, Williams was deemed an “incapacitated” person by her bank and appointed a new financial guardian, despite her denial.

The former broadcaster was diagnosed with progressive aphasia and frontotemporal dementia the following year.

She was diagnosed with aphasia and frontotemporal dementia last year. thewendyexperiencepodcast/Instagram

The Daytime Emmy nominee is at an undisclosed treatment center. thewendyexperiencepodcast/Instagram

Prior to the condo’s sale, Williams’ belongings — including her iconic purple “Hot Topics” chair “Wendy Williams Show” fans know and love — were reportedly sold off.

Her rep told us in March 2023 that Williams was “spring cleaning [as] … people do this time of year.”

News broke in March that the retired journalist is allegedly facing a federal tax lien over $500,000 in unpaid taxes.

Her home was under lien at the time, according to TMZ.

Williams is facing a federal tax lien. WireImage

Reports surfaced in 2023 that she was selling her belongings. News Licensing / MEGA

What do you think? Post a comment.

Williams began hosting her show in 2008, filming the final episode in 2021 before the role was taken over by guest hosts until its June 2022 finale.

Her legal and personal woes took center stage on the “Where Is Wendy Williams?” documentary released in February on Lifetime, which her former publicist said “exploited” Williams and “would have … mortified” her.

The Daytime Emmy nominee is currently in an undisclosed treatment facility.

FILED UNDER 

FINANCIAL DISTRICT 

NEW YORK CITY 

PENTHOUSE 

PENTHOUSES 

PROPERTY 

WENDY WILLIAMS 

• Angry 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

The Daytime Emmy nominee is at an undisclosed treatment center. thewendyexperiencepodcast/Instagram

ANOTHER treatment facility? WTF? I wonder if she's going voluntarily? She obviously can't make logical decisions for herself or she would tell  everyone to f off. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
16 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

The property was sold by the former talk show host’s guardian at a loss.

So, Wendy lost $750,000 on the sale of her home? That guardian is shady! 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

That guardian is shady! 

I think there a lot of shady ones. Have you seen the movie I Care a Lot with Rosamunde Pike, Dianne Wiest, and Peter Dinklage? It’s about a caretaker/guardian. She gets the judge to award custodianship to her. Then she  sells all their assets, and the gives the Judge a cut. She then lives the life of luxury bilking the next mark. Pike won an Emmy for her performance. 
    I suspect a similar situation here, except that WW is having medical issues and is in need of help. Unfortunately her family has not be been solid help or they steal from her as well. 

• Mind Blown 1