Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: The Principle of Restricted Choice

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, cleo said:

So nothing could beat the perfection of season 2 but I'm having a hard time getting into this. 

Obviously I'm slow to get to it. The characters seem old/done before not that interesting except the girlfriend. Parking lot business is just a boring context and Vargas is unpleasant to watch. I get that he's supposed to be, but it just makes me want to ff through his scenes. 

Only ep 2 so I'm hanging in, but I recall alot of complaints when this first came out. We'll see how it goes.

I'm glad someone else is getting to this season this late, and is having the exact same feeling as me haha. The characters aren't working for me, honestly nothing at all has grabbed me about this season yet, even though I've loved Carrie C*** and Mary Elizabeth Winstead in other roles. There seems to be no point to Ewan McGregor playing two brothers (they aren't even twins, what's the point?) It feels like a stunt gone wrong that only distracts from the show, and the fact that his accent is awful doesn't help either. Even the visuals seem like just a monochromatic gray in almost every scene so far. Pretty bummed on this season at this point, hopefully I'll come back to this post after 8 more eps and laugh at what a fool a was... haha

Edited by huskerj12
8 hours ago, huskerj12 said:

There seems to be no point to Ewan McGregor playing two brothers (they aren't even twins, what's the point?) It feels like a stunt gone wrong

So I totally thought they were twins. Yeah what is the point? 

One thing I find mildly interesting is how the doors won't open for the cop, I don't know her name. 

On 5/3/2017 at 2:04 PM, Ottis said:

I was more bothered by the fact that's about as DNA-y as DNA can get. So, duh? 

Even if they did call the cops, I would be surprised to see them run a DNA test for. What was at best breaking and entering.