Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: LNWILT

Artsda

In the wake of the G20 hostage crisis, President Claire Haas assembles an illegal and clandestine joint task force, bringing together Alex and her friends from both the FBI and CIA to unmask a global conspiracy.

I was excited for Caleb, so not a fan of the fake out.  I guess Caleb's never returning especially now that Graham Rogers has joined Ray Donovan.

We  instead will get Shelby dancing around with another member of that family. 

I liked the Alex and Shelby opening scene team up. 

• Love 1

Judging from the big board, I guess we have another seven episodes to fill out the letters before the hangman drops. 

I had to laugh when they described the technology on the plane that crashed.  "In the event of loss of pressure, the system uses real time data to locate a crash site that minimizes loss of life on the ground."  In layman's terms, that's called a pilot. 

2 hours ago, Artsda said:

I was excited for Caleb, so not a fan of the fake out.  I guess Caleb's never returning especially now that Graham Rogers has joined Ray Donovan.

We  instead will get Shelby dancing around with another member of that family. 

I liked the Alex and Shelby opening scene team up. 

Caleb is definitely coming back. I saw him in the promo for the next episode (2x15). The guy that Hunter Parrish plays is his older brother, Clay Haas who is a renowned political advisory strategist and the leader of the Presidential Covert Joint Task Force. 

So Shelby is definitely going to complete her hat trick of Haas men and hook up with Clay--right?

Does anyone know of a detailed synopsis of this show from Season 1 Episode 1?  I am having trouble remembering who did what to whom in this show.

I do think I like this new arc.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, nara said:

So Shelby is definitely going to complete her hat trick of Haas men and hook up with Clay--right?

It's pretty much obvious by their forced bickering.

11 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Judging from the big board, I guess we have another seven episodes to fill out the letters before the hangman drops. 

I've pretty much forgotten about that thanks to Quantico's reboot for the umpteenth time, they should've finished that off before moving on to something else entirely.

• Love 1

Remind me again: why does Shelby give a fuck what Caleb's brother thinks of her?

Alex and Ryan continue to be corny. They make Scandal's Fitz and Olivia look profound.

ETA: I was happy to see Harry in this ep. He and Alex have great chemistry.

Edited by Gillian Rosh

At this point, I'm fairly Shelby certain is going to have done all the Haas men, and I wouldn't rule out her doing Claire Haas as well, if the show runners get desperate enough for ratings. 

Edited by txhorns79
  • Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:28 PM, txhorns79 said:

At this point, I'm fairly Shelby certain is going to have done all the Haas men, and I wouldn't rule out her doing Claire Haas as well, if the show runners get desperate enough for ratings. 

Oh they're desperate, but it's not going to help any of the ratings, they've already exhausted through their bag of tricks on that and none of it worked.

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:27 PM, piequinn35 said:

Another class? after Quantico and the farm, what do we call this class now? 

Too much cleavage Alex lol

Special Ed.?

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:19 PM, Gillian Rosh said:

Remind me again: why does Shelby give a fuck what Caleb's brother thinks of her?

Alex and Ryan continue to be corny. They make Scandal's Fitz and Olivia look profound.

ETA: I was happy to see Harry in this ep. He and Alex have great chemistry.

Forced tension for when they eventually sleep together.

So until I watched this episode, I thought Caleb was the one who was going to be running things. I heard "my son" and just assumed.  

It makes more sense that she has another son, but that thought hadn't occurred to me!