Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Getting It

I wish it was a series finale.

I'm sick of the MJ vs. Rhonda matchup.  It needs to stop.  

Honestly, at this point, I don't know where else this show can go.  I doubt she'll get back with Lee and he can see that she and Justin have a connection.  Kara went back to the baseball player.  The family in Atlanta seems to be doing ok.  Didn't MJ say that PJ is in Dubai?  If so, then I guess he's doing ok.

So yeah, this show needs to end.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Honestly, at this point, I don't know where else this show can go.  I doubt she'll get back with Lee and he can see that she and Justin have a connection.  Kara went back to the baseball player.  The family in Atlanta seems to be doing ok.  Didn't MJ say that PJ is in Dubai?  If so, then I guess he's doing ok.

I hear you. I just don't see any character growth in MJ. Or anyone else on the show, except maybe PJ. And the older brother. I guess he stopped using Adderall?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I think this might be one of those shows that goes on too long (like Prison Break).  

I think this ending was perfect because it asks the question, now MJ has what she's always wanted.  Is this enough for her?

I'm annoyed with Kara; I wonder if she would have gone back to what's his name, had she not been put on suspension.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, After7Only said:

Great news, I appreciate it.

The Michael Ealy scenes were litttttttt  loved every moment

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2

Sorry Kara got caught in the crosshairs.  Not too bright having sex at work...especially with cameras around.   Not sure what Justin's plan is, but he has one  The boyfriend was too connected to his ex.  Gosh, can she break up with a man for more than a few days or hours before sleeping with another one?  Please do not let us have a pregnant, but who is the daddy storyline. 

I always DVR and fast forward...so is PJ still working for the same company, or what did they say he was doing in Dubai?  I thought Niecy went to beauty school two seasons ago.  Kara and the older brother are my favorite characters.  Too bad they had to make Mary Jane and Rhonda enemies, I really like Valerie Pettiford.  I agree, I would have much rather saw the "imagined" story that Mary Jane talked about....Rhonda mentoring her. Oh well,then there would not have been much drama.

I don't like that they showed Kara show up and he was naked.  I don't know if the implication was that she called him prior and was there for a sexual release,or that she just showed up?  Either way, I think it would have played better if they were shown meeting somewhere to talk. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, catrice2 said:

Sorry Kara got caught in the crosshairs.  Not too bright having sex at work...especially with cameras around.   Not sure what Justin's plan is, but he has one  The boyfriend was too connected to his ex.  Gosh, can she break up with a man for more than a few days or hours before sleeping with another one?  Please do not let us have a pregnant, but who is the daddy storyline. 

I hate that Rhonda made sure to get rid of Kara. I do feel that she truly has MJ's best interests at heart. I enjoyed her going to see Orlando, she needed a shoulder and Im glad it was his. Also, yea whats up with him being naked? I was sure a girl was either going to answer the door or appear behind him wearing his shirt and nothing else.

I have a feeling that is exactly what we are going to get: "MJ is preggers, who is the daddy?"

I do not understand how a woman as accomplished and intelligent as MJ, could allow herself to be so caught up in lust that she would have sex in her workplace, out in the open where anyone could have walked in or recorded it. What in the bluedilly fuck was that?? I could write it off if this were HBO or "Skinemax" but BET? Come on show. I don't care how hot GU and ME are, that scene was stupid. And  I couldn't watch it anyway, because I had a small child in the room, the minute they got close I fast forwarded. Besides, I know what sex looks like lol.

20 hours ago, catrice2 said:

I always DVR and fast forward...so is PJ still working for the same company, or what did they say he was doing in Dubai?  I thought Niecy went to beauty school two seasons ago.  Kara and the older brother are my favorite characters.  Too bad they had to make Mary Jane and Rhonda enemies, I really like Valerie Pettiford.  I agree, I would have much rather saw the "imagined" story that Mary Jane talked about....Rhonda mentoring her. Oh well,then there would not have been much drama.

I don't like that they showed Kara show up and he was naked.  I don't know if the implication was that she called him prior and was there for a sexual release,or that she just showed up?  Either way, I think it would have played better if they were shown meeting somewhere to talk. 

• Love 1