Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E17: Seeing Red

leighroda
  • Start Topic

I don't know if anyone else has info about this, but in the reunion special Abby mentioned that one of her choreographers (james I think?) hadn't seen chloe for more than a year, but isn't that who we saw choreographed Chloe's solo a couple weeks ago (the 50's themed one if I remember correctly) so that is a blatant lie, unless there was another james she was referring to. Because all that happened a few months ago.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I just found that odd.

An interview with Kelly would have been awesome, I doubt she would have done it if they asked though. I couldn't stand this reunion special overall. It seemed like every time the conversation was finally getting interesting and we may have heard something new they changed the topic. I did like seeing Christi telling the producer, "You guys always put me in these situations." I think that one moment may have explained a lot about why she seems like she's about to snap a lot on the show. Thank God for Holly and, surprisingly, Jill being the voice of sanity.

• Love 2
I couldn't stand this reunion special overall. It seemed like every time the conversation was finally getting interesting and we may have heard something new they changed the topic.

Yeah, one of the worst editing jobs I've ever seen.  So choppy it was ridiculous.

This episode reminded me why I'm on Team Kelly with the lawsuit. Not that she is innocent; none of the moms are blameless in this mess. One or two are downright complicit. But watching that out-of-control monster in action yet again - and that smug, jerk producer egging her on - makes me want to see both of them get exactly what they deserve. The more personally and professionally painful, the better. Truly reprehensible.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I don't like the producer either.  He seems to derive too much enjoyment from the nasty attitude Abby has, the fighting and bickering, and the general mayhem that he and his employees create or encourage. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

This episode reminded me why I'm on Team Kelly with the lawsuit. Not that she is innocent; none of the moms are blameless in this mess. One or two are downright complicit. But watching that out-of-control monster in action yet again - and that smug, jerk producer egging her on - makes me want to see both of them get exactly what they deserve. The more personally and professionally painful, the better. Truly reprehensible.

Exactly!!!  I could have written the same thing.  The production company should be ashamed.  I am sure they're in the background telling Ab-zilla that her carp smells like a Scentsy candle and blowing more air into her already bulbous noggin.  The producers have created more than one pyramid.  They likely have a moms pyramid in the production trailer.

• Love 1