Type keyword(s) to search

Desus & Mero - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Again my favorite bit goes on their YouTube.

Quoteables:

- "And he quickly found out if heaven has a ghetto"

- "You almost kill people"

- "He was never two steps away from here but she was never going to catch up"

- "This might be better than Fences!"

Edited by Skyfall
9 hours ago, Maire said:

A D & M forum!!!! Followed them on twitter before the show ever started. I DVR it and watch every day. So NY and so funny.

Man the government weed looked like what some people eat for lunch...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, The Solution said:

This is seriously my favorite show. It's like watching me talk to my friends and we funny as fuck. BRRRRRT!

Yeah that's the biggest appeal for me. It's not a talk show as much as you hanging with your bros cracking jokes at things happening.

• Love 2

I wish they had touched on what else Tim Allen had said about liberals said Trump was bullying but then they bullied those who didn't support their candidate.

Edited by Skyfall
  • Love 1
On 10/21/2017 at 9:53 PM, possibilities said:

I love this show. They have a great range of guests, too-- I loved it when Joy Reid showed up a while ago.

"What do you want your rainbow to say?" has got me imagining one over everyone's head, and it cracks me up as I go through life.

I wish more people watched it though.

They will.  It's growing viewers.

Too funny and too real not to hit a chord with like-minded individuals who share their view---and are still surprised by the honesty and  humor that we don't get in mainstream tv. 

• Love 1
On 3/22/2018 at 5:12 PM, The Solution said:

DJ Envy comes out looking like a punk.

Who got called out last night that led to them referencing that exchange? Closed Capation skipped it.

Desus & Mero are leaving Viceland; possibly moving to Showtime

Variety has confirmed that the final episode of the late-night talker is scheduled to air on Viceland June 28.

The two Bronx natives, who come came to prominence through their podcast “The Bodega Boys” and web series “Desus vs. Mero” are said to be in talks with premium cable network Showtime on a possible deal for a weekly talk series.

I guess it's for the best.  They're going to get a lot more money and none of the "fucks" will be bleeped.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, junemeatcleaver said:

Here's the first episode of their Showtime series:

I'm glad they're back.  I just wish the show was an hour since we're only getting them once a week now.

I wish they would give harder questions sometimes

• Love 1