Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

4. Lorelai letting Kirk down gently after he asked her out. (Haunted Leg)

6. Luke and Lorelai talk about possibly having kids in the future if they find the right person. (They Shoot Gilmores, Don't They?)

8. Richard and Emily tell Lorelai and Rory how Richard proposed. (Let the Games Begin)

9. Rory and Jess' first kiss. "I'm glad you didn't smoke it." (LTGB)

10. Lorelai and Rory noticing Luke's disappointment when they told him they couldn't make his thanksgiving dinner and subsequently Lorelai pretending to change plans so that they could. (A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving)

11. Lane and Dave's First Kiss (ADFKT)

14. Rory comforts Paris after her meltdown. (TBO)

16. Lorelai changes all of Rory's Harvard memorabilia to Yale. (ATOPAF)

17. Luke's awkward hug with Rory. (ATOPAF)

18. Dave asks Mrs Kim if he can take Lane to the prom. (Say Goodnight Gracie)

19. Lorelai finds out Rory was named valedictorian. (Here Comes The Son)

20. Rory's speech at her Chilton graduation. (Those Are Strings Pinnochio)

21. Lorelai and Sookie realizing at the same time that Sookie was pregnant.

22 Jackson finally telling Sookie how happy he was about the baby.

23. Jess knowing how far away Yale was from Stars Hollow ("You looked it up!")

24. When Dave tells Lane he's an audiophile and she tells him she loves him...."for that". (Application Anxiety)

25. When Jess turns the sprinkler back on so Dean can save Rory. (Eight O'Clock)

27. When Lorelai gets Emily a DVD player and movies for when Richard is out of town. (Dear Emily and Richard)

The next round is open, and we're still voting against three! 

My votes: 6, 9 (I love this scene, but I wouldn't necessarily call it sweet!), 24 

8. Richard and Emily tell Lorelai and Rory how Richard proposed. (Let the Games Begin)

10. Lorelai and Rory noticing Luke's disappointment when they told him they couldn't make his thanksgiving dinner and subsequently Lorelai pretending to change plans so that they could. (A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving)

11. Lane and Dave's First Kiss (ADFKT)

19. Lorelai finds out Rory was named valedictorian. (Here Comes The Son)

25. When Jess turns the sprinkler back on so Dean can save Rory. (Eight O'Clock)

27. When Lorelai gets Emily a DVD player and movies for when Richard is out of town. (Dear Emily and Richard)

6, 9 and 24 are history, and the next round is open! We can shift to voting against just TWO :) 

11 and 19 are history, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two....and, sadly, this is only getting more and more impossible with every passing round :) 

My votes: 4 and 17 

24 minutes ago, LeafontheWind said:

4 and 17 for me as well.

I am very sad to see the Lane and Dave kiss gone already. That was one of my favorites!

Bible kiss Bible

20 minutes ago, elang4 said:

Aw 4 and 17 are two of my favourite moments. I always love Luke's awkward hugs and I loved how gently Lorelai let Kirk down and how lovely she was to him. 

KIRK: Was the tuna inquiry too personal?

LORELAI: Oh, no, I thought it was very thoughtful

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, lulu1960 said:

Bible kiss Bible

KIRK: Was the tuna inquiry too personal?

LORELAI: Oh, no, I thought it was very thoughtful

Haha I loved that!! :) It was nice seeing someone treat Kirk with respect though. :)

14, 17

17 was the last one I could let go of easily.  Agree with others about 4.... Loved that whole storyline.  It was enjoyable to see Loelai deal with a potentially hurtful situation in as delicate a way as possible.  It was a situation most of us can relate to.  I mean, I was never a boy magnet like Lorelai, but I've experienced needing to say no without hurting someone.  

4 and 17 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against TWO :) 

Awww, 25 is literally my favorite moment of the season! That was just such a soft and vulnerable thing for badass Jess to do. That's when I knew that he really and truly liked Rory. That, honestly, might have been the sweetest moment between them, period. 

Oh well, can't win em all! 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Awww, 25 is literally my favorite moment of the season! That was just such a soft and vulnerable thing for badass Jess to do. That's when I knew that he really and truly liked Rory. That, honestly, might have been the sweetest moment between them, period. 

Oh well, can't win em all! 

Same!! I also loved that moment. :)

• Love 2

I will go 14 and 22.

25 may actually be my favorite moment in the list for both shallow (wet Jess!) and more complex reasons. Jess does truly care about Rory, but also acknowledges that she cares for Dean and knows that Dean is the one she has chosen, at least for the time being.

• Love 2

14 and 25 are gone, and the next round of this fun but painfully difficult game is now open :) Just vote for the two you most want eliminated!