Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

1. "You need money." Lorelai asks for Chilton money.
2. "You're tall." Richard and Rory at the first FND Pilot
3. Rory, are you in any way malnourished or in need of some international relief organization to recruit a
celebrity to raise money on your account?
4. EMILY: Oh, no, we let Heidi go months ago. She had a problem closing things -- the door, the refrigerator --
RICHARD: The liquor bottle.
5. When Rory arrives late for golf: Ah, 8:30. We must remember to buy her a watch.
6. "I'm an autumn!" (Richard's realization at Rory's birthday party!)
7. Richard keeps giving Rory money to support her dram of going to Fez
8. Richard is incredibly excited to have his beloved granddaughter meet his beloved (albeit difficult!) mother (The Third Lorelai)
9. Seeing how upset Emily is, a hospitalized Richard gently says "Yes Emily. You may go first." (Forgiveness and Stuff)
10. Richard defends Lorelai when Straub insults her (Christopher Returns)
11. Richard is quietly complicit in helping Lorelai sneak away from the painfully boring date Emily sprung on her (Star Crossed Lovers)
12. Richard proudly beams about Rory to him Golf Cronies. (Kill Me Now)
13, Rory reads the newspaper to Richard and then asks if she can hug him. (Forgiveness and Stuff)

14. Lorelai and Richard share a knowing look as he lays in his hospital bed. (Forgiveness and Stuff)

15. Richard is happy to find Rory has unexpectedly visited and urges her to "Demand strudel" (P.S. I Lo...) 

Awesome list, everyone! If you're ready to get started, just vote against two :) 

3. Rory, are you in any way malnourished or in need of some international relief organization to recruit a
4. EMILY: Oh, no, we let Heidi go months ago. She had a problem closing things -- the door, the refrigerator --
5. When Rory arrives late for golf: Ah, 8:30. We must remember to buy her a watch.
7. Richard keeps giving Rory money to support her dram of going to Fez
8. Richard is incredibly excited to have his beloved granddaughter meet his beloved (albeit difficult!) mother (The Third Lorelai)
9. Seeing how upset Emily is, a hospitalized Richard gently says "Yes Emily. You may go first." (Forgiveness and Stuff)
11. Richard is quietly complicit in helping Lorelai sneak away from the painfully boring date Emily sprung on her (Star Crossed Lovers)
13, Rory reads the newspaper to Richard and then asks if she can hug him. (Forgiveness and Stuff)
14. Lorelai and Richard share a knowing look as he lays in his hospital bed. (Forgiveness and Stuff)
15. Richard is happy to find Rory has unexpectedly visited and urges her to "Demand strudel" (P.S. I Lo...)

16. Richard's reaction to Lorelai insisting his mother is god (3rd Lorelai)

17. Asking Rory if she wants a cocktail, then reacting when he realizes his mistake

18. Rory and Richard walking around the golf course talking about travel. (Kill Me Now)

5 and 16 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :) 

7. Richard keeps giving Rory money to support her dream of going to Fez
17. Asking Rory if she wants a cocktail, then reacting when he realizes his mistake
18. Rory and Richard walking around the golf course talking about travel. (Kill Me Now)

Edited by amensisterfriend

2 and 17 are history, and the next round is open. We're still voting against two! 

1 and 15 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :) 

8 and 18 are gone, and the next round is open. Like many of you, I'm so glad that we're honoring a departed member of "our" Gilmore family this way. 

We're still voting against two! 

• Love 1