Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

3, 6, 27 gone!  Let's vote against three at least once more.

Paris scenes

5.  Paris and Jess end up at Rory's house, eating a ton of food and having great conversation about books and pop culture.  Dean comes over to surprise Rory, and is furious to find Jess there.  Paris jumps in and pretends she wanted to invite Jess over.  "It’s my fault that Jess was here. I saw him in the diner the day I came to Stars Hollow and I thought he was cute and since I’m not great at the whole ‘batting the eyelashes, look at my belly shirt’ kind of thing, I asked Rory to help me."  (TTR)

9.  Logan comes by to try to talk to Rory after the bridesmaids debacle.  He finds Paris instead.  "You, Logan Huntzberger, are nothing but a two-bit, spoiled waste of a trust fund. You offer nothing to women or the world in general. If you were to disappear from the face of the earth tomorrow, the only person that would miss you is your Porsche dealer."  (I'm OK, You're OK)

10.  Paris asks Rory to take a win/lose photo of herself at the Harvard/Yale game.  Rory wonders why she can't just take it after they actually win or lose.  "Oh, please, I'm already so bored out of my mind, I'm thinking of transferring to Princeton for the hell of it. There's no way I'm gonna make it to the game. Just take the picture so I can go home."  (TKBNO)

12.  Paris is determined to make a new name for herself at Yale.  She harasses Rory until Rory agrees to leave their dorm open for the first party of the year.  Later she gets annoyed by the partygoers and kicks them all out.  "Okay, everybody out, now! This room is closed. Take your gross beer and your inane conversations somewhere else. Move!"  (THTSADS)

13.  Paris attempts speed-dating.  The first two prospects aren't great.  "Bye, Jack. I'll write Mother immediately."  She realizes Doyle is there and they hit it off.  (Pushkin)

14.  Brad is back after his time on Broadway.  He makes it onto Paris' heckling list when he signs up for the same speech contest.  "I’ll take my beans, my magic beans, who’s got the beans, we need some beans, I love the beans." "You can’t rattle me." "Into the woods at Grandma’s house." "Look, I'm proud of my part, okay? The New York Times called me winningly naïve."  (The Big One)

15.  Paris tries to uncover the seedy underbelly of Stars Hollow.  She grills Luke about his customers.  "Reverend Nichols, huh? What is that, like Dr. Feelgood?"  (RiSH)

16.  Paris needs Rory's advice so she comes over with the pretense of working on their combined speech.  "I slept with Jamie. Last night, after we talked." "Was it something I said?" "I went over there to study and he lit a fire and then we did it. What are your thoughts on that?"  She apologizes for letting Francie twist things and mess up their friendship.  (The Big One)

22.  Paris gets acceptance letters from six graduate schools on the same day.  She goes from being elated to wigging out over how she'll decide which one to go to.  "Enough with the hysterics! I have a big decision to make, and all this hooting and hollering isn't exactly helping matters!"  (IJLRAB)

23.  Paris asks Rory to help her get ready for her date with Tristan.  She didn't go to Madeline or Louise, because they just don't get "the whole supportive ‘You’re going to be fine and not throw up 12 times on the way to his car’ thing".  (TTL)

24.  Paris reluctantly agrees to go to the Bangles concert.  She perks up when Lorelai tracks down Madeline and Louise and pulls them out of the party they snuck off to.  "I think this is the best night I’ve ever had."  (Concert Interruptus)

25.  Jamie asks Paris out on a date but she doesn't realize it's for an actual date.  "Oh man, I can’t believe this! I finally get asked out on a date and I missed it?"  (LHCD)

28.  Paris is stunned when Jamie shows up at Chilton, after not contacting her again after their date over the summer.  "He was supposed to go away and never come back. I already wrote his name in my revenge notebook."  (TSG, DT?)

29.  Paris insists Rory work on the Franklin double issue over winter break, and brings several articles which need rewriting by the Inn.  "Madeline's 500 words on test anxiety spends 400 of them arguing that stretch corduroy is the best material for low-rise jeans."  Rory talks her into staying for dinner, since she's not doing anything that night.  "Rereading the Iliad a third time is not 'not doing anything'. I'm not pathetic."  (Bracebridge Dinner)

30.  Paris builds a house and advises Rory on getting into college.  "I'll have a life after I graduate from Harvard. Now if you'll excuse me, the drainage on the south side of this place sucks."  (Hammers & Veils)

13, 22, 30 gone.  Drop to voting against two.

Paris scenes

5.  Paris and Jess end up at Rory's house, eating a ton of food and having great conversation about books and pop culture.  Dean comes over to surprise Rory, and is furious to find Jess there.  Paris jumps in and pretends she wanted to invite Jess over.  "It’s my fault that Jess was here. I saw him in the diner the day I came to Stars Hollow and I thought he was cute and since I’m not great at the whole ‘batting the eyelashes, look at my belly shirt’ kind of thing, I asked Rory to help me."  (TTR)

9.  Logan comes by to try to talk to Rory after the bridesmaids debacle.  He finds Paris instead.  "You, Logan Huntzberger, are nothing but a two-bit, spoiled waste of a trust fund. You offer nothing to women or the world in general. If you were to disappear from the face of the earth tomorrow, the only person that would miss you is your Porsche dealer."  (I'm OK, You're OK)

10.  Paris asks Rory to take a win/lose photo of herself at the Harvard/Yale game.  Rory wonders why she can't just take it after they actually win or lose.  "Oh, please, I'm already so bored out of my mind, I'm thinking of transferring to Princeton for the hell of it. There's no way I'm gonna make it to the game. Just take the picture so I can go home."  (TKBNO)

12.  Paris is determined to make a new name for herself at Yale.  She harasses Rory until Rory agrees to leave their dorm open for the first party of the year.  Later she gets annoyed by the partygoers and kicks them all out.  "Okay, everybody out, now! This room is closed. Take your gross beer and your inane conversations somewhere else. Move!"  (THTSADS)

14.  Brad is back after his time on Broadway.  He makes it onto Paris' heckling list when he signs up for the same speech contest.  "I’ll take my beans, my magic beans, who’s got the beans, we need some beans, I love the beans." "You can’t rattle me." "Into the woods at Grandma’s house." "Look, I'm proud of my part, okay? The New York Times called me winningly naïve."  (The Big One)

15.  Paris tries to uncover the seedy underbelly of Stars Hollow.  She grills Luke about his customers.  "Reverend Nichols, huh? What is that, like Dr. Feelgood?"  (RiSH)

16.  Paris needs Rory's advice so she comes over with the pretense of working on their combined speech.  "I slept with Jamie. Last night, after we talked." "Was it something I said?" "I went over there to study and he lit a fire and then we did it. What are your thoughts on that?"  She apologizes for letting Francie twist things and mess up their friendship.  (The Big One)

23.  Paris asks Rory to help her get ready for her date with Tristan.  She didn't go to Madeline or Louise, because they just don't get "the whole supportive ‘You’re going to be fine and not throw up 12 times on the way to his car’ thing".  (TTL)

24.  Paris reluctantly agrees to go to the Bangles concert.  She perks up when Lorelai tracks down Madeline and Louise and pulls them out of the party they snuck off to.  "I think this is the best night I’ve ever had."  (Concert Interruptus)

25.  Jamie asks Paris out on a date but she doesn't realize it's for an actual date.  "Oh man, I can’t believe this! I finally get asked out on a date and I missed it?"  (LHCD)

28.  Paris is stunned when Jamie shows up at Chilton, after not contacting her again after their date over the summer.  "He was supposed to go away and never come back. I already wrote his name in my revenge notebook."  (TSG, DT?)

29.  Paris insists Rory work on the Franklin double issue over winter break, and brings several articles which need rewriting by the Inn.  "Madeline's 500 words on test anxiety spends 400 of them arguing that stretch corduroy is the best material for low-rise jeans."  Rory talks her into staying for dinner, since she's not doing anything that night.  "Rereading the Iliad a third time is not 'not doing anything'. I'm not pathetic."  (Bracebridge Dinner)

9, 10 gone! Voting against two.

Paris scenes

28 and 29 gone!  Last time voting against two.

Paris scenes

38 minutes ago, Taryn74 said:

11 was already out, @deaja.  I'll wait to update since there's only two other voters LOL.

I’ll go with 15 then. Sorry!

15 definitely out then (sadly, as Paris grilling Luke about Dr Feelgood and his upstairs cathouse is my favorite thing in the history of ever), and as tie-breaker I'll go with 25.

Time to vote against one!

Paris scenes

23 gone!

Paris scenes

Brad and his magic beans have finally been put to rest.  ("I'm winningly naive!"  "Okay."  Hahahaha)

Paris scenes

Our top three!  Still voting one OUT.

Paris scenes