Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

1 and 30 gone.  Voting against one now.

Lane scenes

5. Lane tells Zach they can't have sex unless they're married and then runs into Mrs. Kim.  "You’re in my head! Are you happy? You are in my head!"  (So...Good Talk)

7. Lane asks Rory to be 'the Lorelai Gilmore' for her kids.  "Listen...here's the thing. Um...my kids are gonna need that, too -- you know, when they're hiding Bibles and they can't stand me."  (WYBMLG)

11. Lane realizes how much she misses her home after she sees Kyon being Lane 2.0 and sneaks in to give her sleeping mother a kiss.  (Afterboom)

21. Lane dyes her hair purple...for a few minutes.  "The smell of bleach is the smell of freedom!"  (OGCATOOD)

25. Mrs. Kim covers all the windows and doors and breaks into a hidden stash of sake. She talks to Lane about her breakup with Zach. "You have grieved, now we move on." (TPD)

26. Lane is convinced her parents are sending her to Korea forever. She drops off a Lane Kim Retrieval Kit with Rory.  "It contains the phone number of my cousins in Korea, a map of the house I'll be staying at, a picture of me now, and a mock-up of me in 6 months."  (Hammers & Veils)

7 out

Lane scenes

5. Lane tells Zach they can't have sex unless they're married and then runs into Mrs. Kim.  "You’re in my head! Are you happy? You are in my head!"  (So...Good Talk)

11. Lane realizes how much she misses her home after she sees Kyon being Lane 2.0 and sneaks in to give her sleeping mother a kiss.  (Afterboom)

21. Lane dyes her hair purple...for a few minutes.  "The smell of bleach is the smell of freedom!"  (OGCATOOD)

25. Mrs. Kim covers all the windows and doors and breaks into a hidden stash of sake. She talks to Lane about her breakup with Zach. "You have grieved, now we move on." (TPD)

26. Lane is convinced her parents are sending her to Korea forever. She drops off a Lane Kim Retrieval Kit with Rory.  "It contains the phone number of my cousins in Korea, a map of the house I'll be staying at, a picture of me now, and a mock-up of me in 6 months."  (Hammers & Veils)

@deaja don't think  you meant to post that here LOL.

5 is out!

Lane scenes

21 out!  Our final three!

Lane scenes

Time to vote FOR the one you want to WIN!

Lane scenes

6 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

Our winner!

Lane realizes how much she misses her home after she sees Kyon being Lane 2.0 and sneaks in to give her sleeping mother a kiss.  (Afterboom)

I love GG, but I very rarely get teary eyed watching it.. this is one of the few moments that gets me pretty consistently.

• Love 1
On 1/21/2018 at 9:47 PM, Taryn74 said:

So what do we want to do next?  Some ideas I've had (and we may or may not have done some of these recently, since games cover a few weeks each I tend to forget what we've done LOL) -

Emily/Lorelai scenes

Rory/g'rents scenes

Christopher scenes

Gran scenes

Paris or Paris/Rory scenes

Lane scenes

We had discussed doing Gran scenes after Lane. Just throwing that out there.